Bundle Madness Drabble Part 31

Hi everyone!

Enjoy these next requests.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Request by JPBluePj Request: Error being a beloved giant tarantula pet of Zestial! They started with an itty bitty spider and now, growing healthy as a big and giant spider! Must be so cute if they play with Carmilla's daughters sometimes, and it almost drives Carmila crazy to see the giant Talantura let her daughters ride them (After being bribed with chocolate by the girls) while they knit beanies in the first time they meet. ))

Zestial is old.

Everyone who knows or has heard of the ancient overlord knows he is. One of those sinners that learn to survive. He saw the many changes of the Pride Ring. He made sure in his own ways, change or not, to stay up the pace. But never leave his roots. Never change who he is besides enjoying certain new tastes that came through. But it wasn't always like this.

At the beginning when he died. He was confused. So, confused. Alone. Were times he died from starvation alone and that was not a fun 'death'. Many tried to steal even if nothing but would beat him up.

He hates it.

He despised it.

Could say a triggering for abilities to set loose a later on made him be feared by others.

Yet, he wasn't truly alone.

A little spider. An odd little spider. Such things would have scared many. Dead or not. Such human emotions are not truly left but for Zestial he was surprised to see one of the few things that were almost normal back when he was alive. Yet, this spider must have lived here.

That would have brought too many red flags to befriend a spider. But not him. He always admires the little creatures. Could be one the reason why he gains a few traits and appearance of one. Yet, he could never tell what kind of spider the little one was. Even after being able to talk to a few Hellborn inhabitants that would come to the rings. They, who fear can be like sinners, couldn't give him an answer as well. Possible just a new one. It was exciting.

The little spider never left his side during the worst times. Even during the Exterminations. Those terrified him but he wasn't alone.

The little spider became his companion.

The little spider was odd.

For one. They only have chocolate. Yes, that is a little odd.

Their little spider can screech. Can spiders even screech? Is that normal? Eh who cares he likes it. Like an alert system and doesn't like it if anyone touches his companion.

He called them Weaver.

The gaining for one also makes them think maybe they are from Hell. As the years passed as he grew in different ways with power, taking souls and the intel he gained as he became an overlord. His little companion hasn't passed away from age. Let alone not getting eaten and killed.