Bundle Madness Drabble Part 39

Hi everyone!

We got another batch of madness continuations! A short post but enjoy.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, sexual interaction and themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie/Others speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

((Continuation of Error is Lucifer.
Note: Short and just throwing out stuff.))

It's official.

Error has no idea what they are doing.

Look they're not father material. They're not buddy material. They're not even business running a ring material. They are not some kinds of leadership material. They have material to destroy something that is for sure. They have material to be independent. Hey they have the materials to be very, very blunt and brutally honest.

So, how to lessen the load of those words to say how they really, really feel about 'redemption'. Let alone this project of Charlie.

Redemption is complicated for Error. It's a subject they tend to avoid. It subject of mixed thoughts on it.

In this case a big nope and big middle finger to them.

"So, what you think Dad?" Charlie outside with him, along with Vaggie. Her father back to holding Keekee. Who wasn't looking at her but the city of Pride itself.

Not, once saying a word the whole time she, Vaggie was giving a tour to Lucifer. One, point Alastor joins in but soon slips away to talk to Husk. It was probably to talk about that friend of his that came as a surprise. Surprise the others besides Husk and Niffy, having another friend. Full of surprises he is.

"Who gave you this place?"

Not what she was expecting. "Huh?"

"The hotel. Who gave it to you?" Not looking at her still.

"Um mom did."

Lucifer shook his head. A slight look of irritation. "Could have asked money to fix this place."

"Dad its fine. I mean some fixer ups around. But it was better compared to before."

"Before?" Look at the hotel. "She could have made sure this place wasn't falling down. It is not even well protected. The magic even is nothing besides the weak stuff the salesman left behind. I can understand you don't want to come for me for money as I wasn't around. But didn't she leave funds on the side for at least look over the buildings for repairs? What about the money you have saved up."

"Well, the money was sometimes used." Along with other uses on the side "I mean it had obstacles but it survived the other Exterminations and attacks it came across. Wait, I'm going off track. Dad, it's really not that bad. "

"Charlie besides the front desk and chandelier ready to crush the maid. Along with the many boarded up windows. The many bugs that are ready to be hunted down. The signs outside that crooked. I see a family of rats crawling into a hole that led to the walls."

Okay note to self. Maybe do look into seeing who actually knows the business of fixing up a hotel.

"Look at that a bunch of angry school fish on this way."