02) New Family

After opening the door and sees the group, I froze upon seeing their gazes turns to me. The first caught my attention when the woman in red hair smiled at me before the guy with brown hair suddenly spoke. "Greetings, May we know who you are?". "Who am i?" That is my question too... But I can't seem to find an answer to it, accidentally blurting out my thoughts as I said "Who am I?"

Surprise and confusion was written on their faces after hearing what just comes out from my mouth before the little looking like plushie walked to me before asking "Miss you don't know who you are?" I slowly nodded as my response.

"My name is pom-pom! The conductor of the astral express!" The little looking like plushie said, after the introduction it started to introduce the other people. "That's Himeko the navigator of the express!" Pom-pom said pointing out to the girl with the red hair looking at her direction she gave you a warm beautiful smile. "That one is Welt! Members of the nameless mostly called him as Mr. Yang." Pom-pom said pointing to the direction of the man with a brown hair and with a white streak on his hair, Welt gave you a small nod and with a little smile. "This one is March 7th, she's really energetic and outgoing, I'm sure you two will easily get along to each other." March then gave you a eager nod with a bright smile as she spoke "Nice to meet you...?". Pom-pom then continue to introduce, "This one is Caelus! He's a new member of the astral express!" The guy look at you with a smile with his hands on his hips. "This one is Dan Heng, he may seem cold but he's a good guy." I look towards Dan Heng's direction and see there's no expression on his face and his arms is just crossed as he leans against the wall observing my whole being.

I standed infront of them silently, very overwhelmed after getting all inntroductions from pom-pom and just smiled awkwardly. "Err... Nice to meet you...?" Himeko then ask you "Did you really forgot your whole identity? And you can't remember any of them even just a little bit?" I gave her a nod and fidgeted with my hands showing a sign of anxiety. Welt suddenly interrupted "This metal butterfly clip was in her when they find her, on the back of it there's written '(Y/N)' this must be her name."

"Well (Y/N)...? can I call you that?" March then happily added as she walked up to you and held your hand. There was a fuzzy warm feeling as If I'm welcomed into this group. This is when I gathered my self and ask them "Can I stay here...?" March 7th suddenly looked so happy and looks at Himeko with an hopeful eyes.

Himeko standed up and held out her hand and shake hands with you as she says "Welcome to the Astral Express."

As your hands make contact with each other, suddenly a flash of sharp pain goes through your head and a blurry and familiar voice suddenly echoed in your mind.
"Welcome to......."
Before hearing the whole sentence your vision went black and faint on the spot.

Was that a fragment of my memories...?