21) Hiding

Before Serval can add more details in her story a knock outside from her shop suddenly interrupt the conversation. "I forgot! My little brother will drop at my shop today, everyone hide I'll handle him first." Her eyes is slightly widened and she is panicking.

We all nod at Serval and went behind the counter, but the space is too small for 5 people. My back was touching the wall while Caelus is pressed against me because Seele, March, and Dan Heng was hiding carefully and not letting our shadows be seen.

I heard the door opened and heard a male voice, no doubt it's really Gepard the captain of Silvermane guards. "Gepard! you're here early! How's you job at front line?" Serval is anxiety was visible at her voice but she was trying hard to put a cheery voice to hide it.

"I just arrived on time, sister... You're a bit strange... Did something happened.?" Gepard went straight on the point as he asked her sister making her more nervous.

"Nothing happened! Also what's with the silvermane guards outside the city? It's quite numerous..." Her voice is panicking at his question but suddenly regained her composure when she asked a question to change the topic.

"It was assigned by the Supreme Guardian herself because of those outsiders." Serval just shakes her head and sigh. "Just what crime did they do?" "About that... I was asked to remain silent." Gepard lowered her head as she respond to her sister.

I quietly sighed in relief after hearing their conversation going smoothly since Serval is not showing any nervousness at her voice but suddenly I notice how the five of us is pressed too much to fit in such a cramped place. The position was me, Caelus, March, Seele and Dan Heng.

My body is tightly pressed against Caelus and I can feel how rock hard his body was, he feel like he have good physique under his clothes. I was panicking slightly at our position and raised my head to see Caelus and there he is closing his eyes tight shut, his breath is uneven and shallow with his face is so red. He notices my gaze at him as I look at him with an flustered face.

I feel an arm snaking around my waist and his hands went to block my eyes, his voice is slightly shaking as he whispered "Don't look at me like that, I'm already blushing." His hot breath was brushing on my ears since he's not used at my soft body that was touching his body. My face is starting to get red in our position but there's nothing I can do since we can't afford being caught now.