78) Hangout

Now I get it what she meant on a big day... Currently I'm like a statue with both of my arms is filled with coats as I wait for my sister who is in the fitting room. On my right arm is the one that she will buy and my left arm is the one she won't buy.

The fitting room is filled with many coats for her to try on, the cost of every coats is not an issue. Every minute she will come outside of the fitting room to ask for my opinion.

'How's this?' She strike a numeral pose with her coat to test if she picked good, 'she already asked that question many times but every coat looks stunning and divine on her... My sister is... so Beautiful!'

"You're beautiful Big Sister!!!" She giggled at my compliments at her and all I can do is glance like it's a waste when she put it on my left arm since she won't buy it. Another beautiful yet rejected soul...

Now that was done, she paid for the coats she bought and she started picking new clothes out of nowhere and give it to me, "Try this on, this too, and that one too, Oh- this one too." She excitedly pick up every cute clothes and give it to me to try on.

"Wait a minute! Don't you think it's too much?" "It's fine, it's fine. I will pay for it all, now try this first." As I went inside the fitting room I noticed that all she picked was dresses, but I was hesistant to put on those flashy colors... I like more the pastel colours so it's not standing out much.

Every dresses I put on brought a smile on her face and she's like a mom who's fond of her child with every clothes I wore. In the end we bought many clothes and we need a shopping cart since we can't carry them alll with our own hands.

As I was pushing the cart suddenly my sister phone rings, "Oh, Bladie? Done with the arcade with Silverwolf?" It seems like Blade is face-timing with my sister.

*(Y/N) and Kafka are in Department store to shop some clothes, Sam and Firefly are just taking a stroll in the mall while Blade and Silverwolf are in arcade together.*

My sister giggled feeling Blade's annoyance and impatience even though he is wearing a shades and mask, He probably felt like an bodyguard to Silverwolf who is casually playing claw machine. With my excitement I walk like a flash to the arcade to play with Silverwolf.

I felt dejected after trying claw machine for the 9th time and still nothing compared to Silverwolf who get 3 plushies, I really want the Owlbert though! Seeing my dejected face there is Silverwolf who's expression is written with smug and mock.

Suddenly Blade went on my way as he play his own claw machine and for his first try he get the Owlbert. That makes me more furious but he suddenly handed it to me "Here." I was confused and but since he gave it to me, I smile and jump with joy "Thankyou!!! Awwww this is so cuuttee!!!"

"It seems that we're done here, I will contact Firefly to join us in a restaurant to fill in our stomachs." Kafka said as she was tapping her phone and I was pushing the cart, I put the Owlbert plushie in the cart and joyfully pushing the cart seeing it.

Today is really a big day, it's somehow tiring but I once again stepped a foot outside the Stellaron headquarters, I hanged out with my sister and bought new clothes she even bought cosmetics, Plus there's a certain someone who made my day because he won a claw machince and he gave it to me.

...

Everyone fell asleep while on roadtrip back to the Headquarters, Firefly is so cute while she's peacefully laying her head on my lap to comfortably sleep. While I keep hugging the Owlbert I got from Blade, now I love this plushie even more.

My sister was driving and the passenger seat is occupied with other things she bought... The car is oddly design with a screen between the front and the middle so right now she's alone there driving.

Meanwhile im the middle part of the car
the position from left to right is Blade, Me, and Firefly and suddenly the person beside me spoke.

"Don't misunderstand, I... Take it as my proper way to say thankyou for aiding me. So there's no reason for me to be nice at you."

'He already said thanks and even saved my life... He's cute...' I giggled at him and a nodded. "If you say so!" I nuzzle my face against the plushie and peck it's head many times, "Thank you... you made my day." I was about to lean my head to his shoulder and he move slightly to avoid my head, "What are you doing?"

I pouted at him and tried to lean on his shoulder again which he dodged again. "Why are you avoiding me?! Just for a bit..." "No." Suddenly the car stops followed by the engine, it seems that we arrived in our headquarters now so I proceeded to wake up Firefly.

"We're here everyone! Also Listen to me - Bladie, help us carry our shopping bags." He nodded and carryt the the shopping bags to our room without a word.

...

I laid on my bed with an sigh and hug the Owlbert plushie, 'I really don't know what's going on in his mind, He treat me with such hostility but sometimes his actions betrayed it...' I suddenly gasped and giggled, 'Is he playing hard to get?!'

"That's so cute of him." I face the Owlbert plushie as I'm talking to it.

_______________
________________________
_______________

Author's Note:
I'm kinda dissapointed that this is just an short chapter😔. I'm starting to make the Summer special chap. Prob might release it on Friday or Saturday and I decided to make it with Astral Express.🙌
-Yoshi