31) Great News

Bronya, March 7th, (Y/N), Seele, Caelus, and Dan Heng's Group chat

Bronya
Wow... Seele are you seeing this? This android can actually send messages...

(Y/N)
Bronya, are you alright now?

Seele
I accompanied her to the infirmary earlier, You shocked me earlier, what about you? Are you alright?

March 7th
Dan Heng carried her all the way to Natasha's clinic and she's fine now!

Bronya
Oh right! Since you all are in underground I have a favor to ask, can you say to the people of underground that the blockade will soon be over, and they'll breathe freely soon?

Caelus
Well since we're here right now we will sure pass the message for them.

Bronya
I've already given the orders to the Silvermane Guards to immediately lift the blockade between the Overworld and the Underworld. And some people in the Underworld should have already received the notice.

Dan Heng
So that's why there's stationed Silvermane guards earlier... You all sure moves pretty fast than I thought.

Bronya
After closing for more than a decade, the cable car station should finally be reopening soon. If you don't mind, I would like you to come to the Overworld for my succession ceremony.

March 7th
Woohoo! We wouldn't miss it for the universe!

(Y/N)
Goodluck Bronya! We would be there to support you \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/

Bronya
Thank you everyone. See you soon.
[Sent a Flower Sticker]

...

Overworld and Underwold has been sealed off by Cocolia after 10 years since she become the Supreme Guardian of Belobog. Those who live in the Underworld are poverty- stricken, and are forced to resort to desperate measures to survive, especially since the Overworld government abruptly cut off access between for, in their eyes, no reason. Some how Sampo Koski can access a entrance of Underworld from Overworld.

...

Natasha and Oleg were inside the clinic so we give the good news to them with pure happiness and excitement. "Based on the look on your faces I think you all brought a good news?" Oleg chuckled seeing the youth infront of him with a wide smile. "Yes! Bronya said that the blockade between Overworld and Underwold will be lift up soon!" I added before March butted in too. "She alaso said that the Underworlders will be able to breathe freely soon!" Natasha looks up in the ceiling and sighs with a relief "Breathe freely soon... That is our wish all along..." "Are you all rested up? We felt a massive tremors earlier, I hope your are all fine." Oleg spoke again and Dan Heng explain the story with him in details.

...

Currently we're now on the orphanage finding The Moles to pass the great news we have as Natasha's favor. "7...8...9...10...11...12..." We heard a boy kid counting numbers. March runs up to Julian who was on the swing counting numbers. "Julian! What were you doing out here?" Julian finished his counting up to 15 before he answered March. "We're playing hide and seek obviously." "Continue to that later we have a good news to tell!" Julian shakes his head and let us find members of The Moles. "I wanna play with a swing for a while so I'll leave it to you guys to find them."