46) Dejected?

Earlier... Third Person PoV:

Caelus checked the Archives since Dan Heng already marked the Stellaron and Aeon information for him, "Where is he? I hope he don't mind if I bring a snack so I won't get bored reading." With that he exited Dan Heng's room and headed towards the kitchen.

When he was about to open the door he suddenly heard a voice. "Does it hurt?" A familiar voice was coming inside the kitchen room, Caelus decided to peek and saw Dan Heng is treating (Y/N)'s wounds.

Somehow he felt his heart drop seeing how (Y/N) is reassured when Dan Heng is holding her hand tightly, He even feel more pained when Dan Heng kissed her hand, he clenched his hand tightly and run away to his room.

...

Next morning... Third Person PoV:

Himeko and Welt seems to feel some tension in the dinner table as they gather up to eat breakfast as usual, Welt whispered to Himeko and Pom-pom overheard it. "Does my cooking doesn't look like so appetizing?"

Himeko observed the four trying to guess what is happening. 'March seems be doing fine just by her smile, (Y/N) is unusually quiet today, Dan Heng is quiet as always but something is off about him, and Caelus... He look a bit dejected... What happened with these 3.' Himeko thought about her observation before he whispered to Welt again.

"They'll reconcile sooner or later, don't worry about it Welt. This is a youngster matters after all." Welt cleared his throat and decided to announce something big. "There will be a warp navigation meeting later, just wait for Pom-pom's announcement."

Their attention was caught and March 7th with her usual cheerful voice excitedly asked, "Where are we going next?" "It's a secret for now." Himeko put her finger on her lips with a smile. (Y/N) paused her eating with her slightly touched food, "Warp navigation meeting?" "It's where we decide to explore one planet depending on our votes." Pom-pom answered her questions and she quietly continue eating.

...

(Y/N)'s PoV:

'Somehow... dinner earlier consumed many used plates and utensils... Well it's fine it was delicious! Expected from Mr. Yang.' I thought to myself sighing as I complained about washing the dishes. Someone entered the kitchen that make my thoughts break and it was Caelus.

"Warp navigation meeting will start soon, Pom-pom asked me to call you." Caelus said on a flat tone and I nod at him, 'something is not right... He's not usually like this to me...' I looked at him worriedly. "Okay, I'll finish this first so go ahead." I started to scrub faster the plates and rinse it with water, before Caelus leave I decided to call out for him.

"Caelus... Are you okay?" When he was about to open the door he suddenly halts and turned to face me with a smile... That is obviously fake. "O-of course... Why I w-wouldn't be." He answered scratching his head with his gloomy smile, he turned around and leave without waiting for what will I say next.

...

I sighed in relief after organizing the plates I washed earlier and run out of the kitchen to catch the warp navigation meeting but it seems that it was finished after seeing March, Caelus, and Dan Heng with a serious face as they discuss on the corridor of the Express.