16) Peace keeping talk

As the last gate open it revealed Svarog. He is a big giant robot for an high intelligence as if he was an military robot.

The first thing Svarog did was analyze Caelus. "Analysis completed... Target doesn't belongs to wildfire. As Clara's recommendation, I'll give you a chance to speak."

Caelus went straight to the point asking about the Stellaron but as expected Stellaron is a restricted topic that should be kept secret to humanity. "As instructed by the Architects: Any attempt to engage with the Stellaron will result in grave consequences. Reassessing... Target threat index critical." The peacekeeping talk is turning to rage talk as the topic went about Stellaron.

"Peacekeeping protocol temporarily disengaged... Requesting extermination protocol launch." We all got shocked after hearing 'extermination protocol launch' but Seele just scoffed and crossed her arms. "I knew it, we really need to take action after all."

Before Svarog can attack Dan Heng grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the side. "I don't know how strong your ability is but stay out of this. Svarog contain a crucial information, I'm just taking a precaution about turning him into ashes based on how I observed your abilities." His grip in my wrist is tight and kept his tone being so stern as if he is scolding me.

In response I just nod at him in defeat and ran to Clara to protect her. "Svarog please don't-" Clara tried to stop the fighting but Svarog's decision was already made. "Annihilation permitted!"

Bronya, Seele, March 7th and Caelus fight Svarog blocking his attack using March shields being a follower of preservation path, and Bronya helping to make their attacks stronger being the follower of Harmony path and lastly Seele, Dan Heng and Caelus is taking on as a attacker being the follower of The Hunt and Destruction path.

The big robot was relentlessly fighting with the group and surely the group will die in exhaustion. Suddenly Svarog ducks down and saw he's preparing to launch many missiles. As Dan Heng says I should leave it to them but I can't just watch my companions die!

I used the fire wall again to blocked all the coming missiles towards their direction making it a bunch of ashes. Suddenly a help arrived, "Hah... How can you fight without a doctor in the battlefield." A familiar voice comes from behind. They all looked behind to find the source of the voice. "Natasha!" Seele exclaimed.

Svarog suddenly speaks, "Armed Wildfire comes in battlefield. Commencing complete annihilation." The fight continues and I helped to clear every explosive he throws at the team, by everyone's teamwork Svarog is losing the battle, as Natasha was about to fire her canon Clara went infront of Svarog to defend him with a tear in her eyes. "Please don't hurt Mr. Svarog!"