53) Reunion

(Y/N)'s PoV:

I was woken up by one of the General servant, I woked up in a luxurious bed, one of the guest room inside of the seat of divine foresight. "The General wish to leave immediately when you're already prepared." I started to prepare myself after the servant and get ready.

"Ah, you're here Astral Express friend." I nodded at him with a polite smile. "Uhm... (Y/N)... you can call me (Y/N), General." "Then (Y/N) you can just call me Jing Yuan." He held out an hand to shake hands with me which is I accepted.

"Where's Yanqing?" I looked around and look for him and Jing Yuan responded as he started to walk to the exit of the Seat of Divine foresight. "He's in a deep slumber in his room. Come on let's get going or we will be late."

...

We boarded Starskiff which I don't know where it is headed to, It's been a awkwardly quiet inside before Jing Yuan striked a conversation. "Thank you for looking out for Yanqing. That boy had it rough since the fugitive escaped the shackling prison." I was confused all by the things he said, 'shackling prison? escaped fugitive?' All I can do is nod.

"Some of the Cloud knights reported to me that he was having fun sparring with you and eventually fallen asleep while resting." He chuckled, "General is he your son?" I bluntly asked him which he suddenly coughed. "No... I took him in the cloud knights after seeing a potential in handling sword, his parents entrusted him to me and never showed up their faces again..."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked..." I looked down feeling guilty about asking and thinking that Yanqing have a hard time for not having his parents by his side as he grew up. "It's fine." Jing Yuan gave me an reassurance smile and I felt the Starskiff stopped. "We're here." He closes his eyes and didn't move after he stated it.

"We're here? Are we not getting off?" I looked curiously at Jing Yuan and he simply shakes his head. As I looked out the window my eyes widened seeing a familiar figure, "DAN HE-" I felt someone covered my mouth preventing me to speak clearly and let all my sounds be muffled. "Shhh! We're not supposed to make appearance... not right now."

I slowly nodded at him which he gave me a smile and removed his hand on my mouth. "Why is that?" I asked him before I turned to take a glance to Dan Heng... But there were 2 familiar figures too with him it's so... familiar...

"I will force this suffering on you Dan Heng, you will know the pain of death." My eyes widened more and wanting to get out of the Starskiff but Jing Yuan is holding my arms firmly. "Let me go! I don't know what they are talking but he's in danger!" I tried shaking off Jing Yuan's hands but he didn't budge.

"Not on my watch." Another familiar voice was heard and it was Yanqing, Jing Yuan sighed and muttered, "That boy..." My attention were at Jing Yuan when he sighed and the next thing I heard was a clashing of weapons.

Dan Heng blocked all that Man's attacks but he falled to the ground thankfully there was Yanqing who helped to defend him. "Let me go!" I tried shaking off Jing Yuan's hand at me and my heart drops when I suddenly heard Dan Heng's groaned, when I looked at him the one weapon is stabbed right through his heart.

I  almost burned the Starskiff we were boarding into ashes so Jing Yuan will let me go, I can feel a rushing a high amount of heatness through my veins which is caused by my emotions. I used my teleportation ability to Dan Heng who was holding his polearm to keep him in balance while there's a sword pierced with his body.

3rd Person PoV:

(Y/N) barely catched Dan Heng's body and she was in tears cupping his cheeks, "No! please... don't leave me!" "(Y/N)...?!" The man said in shocked and confused, The woman eyes widened seeing a familiar girl in her sight, "(Y/N)! It's dangerous here!" Yanqing exclaimed and go infront of them to block any of the Man's attack in case.

(Y/N) tears can't stop overflowing from her eyes seeing the most important person in her life stabbed with a weapon, Dan Heng let go of his polearm trying to wipe of her tears before he suddenly rises up with a water following him. A dragon suddenly appeared and her eyes widened seeing Dan Heng in completely different form.

The Dan Heng infront of her eyes have a translucent horns, A long hair, and completely different clothes as he stands on a floating lotus. She was loss for words and the next thing she felt was a warm embrace from him, "(Y/N)..." He hugged her tighter and the girl sobs even more in tears as she speaks his name between her hics.

"(Y/N)! stay away from him he is... he is an exiled criminal he's none other than traitor of Xianzhou, him and the Stellaron hunters here are dangerous so come with me!" (Y/N) looked at Yanqing who was calling out to her full of worry, "Yanqing... You misunderstood Dan Heng is not like that..."

(Y/N)'s PoV:

"Kafka... am I... hallucinating... this can't be true..." My head turned to the woman named 'Kafka' as the man called her. Seeing and hearing that man I'm having strange feeling inside me especially in my heart but my anger comes in first, without hesitation I attacked him with a fire meteor. To my surprise after the impact he was completely unscratched and there where something that sorrounds his body it's like a shield or it's similar to a fire barrier such flames yet undying even with with a wave of abundant waters.

'These scars... They speak volumes of your strength, they're like echoes of your pain, etched into your skin, and it pains me deeply... but enough... I can't bear the thought of seeing another one... I won't stand by and watch anyone hurt you again... Yingxing.'

"Yingxing..." Without realizing tears comes out from my eyes again. I feel strange after that word comes out from my mouth. "(Y/N)..." The man called out my name again and when he step forward to come infront of me I instantly stepped back hiding from Dan Heng's back. "You know him?" Dan Heng asked me with a stunned expression in response I shaked my head. "N-no... I don't..."

The woman and the man was stunned hearing my response, "Imbibitor Lunae! What did you do to her?!" The man suddenly got furious which made me flinch, Dan Heng stepped up infront of me to protect me. "I didn't do anything to her." He glared at him

He pointed his sword again at Dan Heng and the woman suddenly speaks "Bladie, listen to me: calm down." as if like an robot he put the sword beside him as he take and deep inhale and exhale. She was about to speak more but suddenly an amused chuckle was heard and the General Jing Yuan decided to make an appearance.

"Jing Yuan..." The man said, and followed by Yanqing who was in disbelief seeing the General. "General!" He just give a simple nod at Yanqing and turned his head to the Stellaron hunters. "Thank you for assisting Xianzhou for this simple matter. You may leave and I will pretend I didn't see anything this time."

The two Stellaron Hunters didn't move and keep their gazes at me which gives me chills and goose bumps and then finally the woman started to walk. "Kafka... Where are you going? Let's take her with us." I hold into Dan Heng's arms hearing him and the woman just shakes her head.

3rd Person PoV at Stellaron Hunter  Headquarters - 1 week ago before Kafka and Blade infiltrate Xianzhou:

Elio summoned the Stellaron Hunters except one of them... Blade. Elio already foreseen the destiny and making the script for Kafka and Blade. They suddenly added.

"Reunion... Beware the unwanted reunion, Unwanted reunion may yield more heartache than solace. Like a flame dancing on the edge of darkness, the reunion may offer fleeting moments of ecstasy, but its consequences loom ominously in the shadows."

"I strictly recommend to follow the script Kafka... and guide Blade as well... I'm trying to find another way but we need to let go or else it will just cause heartaches, destruction, anger, and hatred."

"Hmmm... not my time again?" Coming from a robotic voice as they checked out the script, "You'll have your time soon Sam, My job is to hack Xianzhou system, hacking is basic I have more time to play games want to join me?" Silver wolf is chewing her gum as she play games while talking to Sam, completely not bothering about the script.

As Kafka is about to leave the conference room Elio spoke again. "I'm warning you again. Don't let your emotions act and follow the script."