69) Mark

Hehe😏 yk yk what it is the LUCKY NUMBER wait for it, for the🍋 🍋🍋, this is what everyone was waiting for. I'm such a good author at this point anyway let's go to the story, author sliding out!!!
-Yoshi

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some time those we went back to the Express, Caelus is left out since he was still running errands for Ruan Mei. The Express is still at the Herta Space Station of course they wouldn't left him out there.

As we got back in the Express Dan Heng is silent, after we played out with those cute creatures, he didn't said a word even once to me even I tried to talk with him as he remained silent.

Earlier:

'They're so cuttee' After we played to those cute creatures as we looked back Dan Heng and Asta is nowhere to be found. Arlan checked his phone looking for Asta's message, "They're at the Master control zone so let's go there."

As we look from afar they're in a serious conversation, "I've got everything, I assume we will still stay after Caelus is finished running those errands but as for me I'll go back in the Express." "I see, again I apologize, I'll make sure they won't do it again. Please do visit us again." We arrived at them and it they were on their last conversation as they bid farewell.

Dan Heng started to walk off after that while March and I followed him, "Hey, where are you going?" March said in a groan as Dan Heng kept walking. "Going back to the Express of course." He simply said to March. "W-what did you two talk about?" I asked him but he didn't respond.

...

We all headed to our rooms to rest and after a good hours of rest I woke up late at night, I wanted to go back in sleep again but I can't after an good hours of sleep. It got me overthinking since we haven't talk to each other after what happened so I decided to text him.

Dan Heng

(Y/N)
Are you sleeping?

Without a minute he read my message and I was glad that he replied.

Dan Heng
I woke up an hour ago, I'm currently updating the Data Bank I got from Miss Herta.

(Y/N)
Oh? You were busy... I'm sorry. I'll get back on my sleep bye bye!

Dan Heng
I'm not that busy... but if you're going to sleep again, well... sweet dreams.

(Y/N)
Can we talk? I'm outside of your door.

Dan Heng
It's not locked come in.

...

I hesistantly peeked out on his door and he is busily tapping on the device updating the Data Bank. I walk into his room and stand beside him silently, my eyes are focus on what is he doing. An image of an Aeon with their name and description.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He turned his head to me as he stopped typing. "Are you mad at me?" I went straight to the point and he was surprised. "I'm not." He suddenly pulled me into a hug as he grab my waist.