47) Kafka?

"(Y/N), You're finally here!" March called out to me before her voice turns serious. "Before the Warp navigation meeting has started a Stellaron hunter interrupted... They want us to have an destination alteration."

"A Stellaron hunter..." I was surprised but it reminded me again and had my head lowered. "Do you know who it is?" I followed up a question and she think about for second. "It was Kafka, also the one who inserted the Stellaron on Caelus body." I looked at Caelus with shocked face. "You have a Stellaron?! It's dangerous!" "I think I have said about that before...?" Caelus think for a moment before scratching his head.

"March... If you all plan to go in the Loufu I'm sorry but I cannot go with you." Dan Heng also joined in the conversation and looked at him worriedly. "Why...?" "I'm forbidden from setting foot on that ship." He added with a sigh as he looks at the express window that is dark yet the stars outshine the darkness.

"Well, guys remember we're gonna vote against it!" March put her hands on her hips before she continued. "I'll be never tricked by that woman!" She spat. "What did she say anyway? I asked March. "According from Kafka she said that a Stellaron burst just occurred when they just got in there... Obviously it's too hard to believe that it's just 'coincidence'."

I think for a moment repeating 'Kafka' inside my mind to recall even a short memory but I can't. 'Who is she on my past...? Or is she even part of my past? Did she know that I am here?'

Someone ruffled my hair that snap me back again. "You're spacing out... Are you okay?" I looked up to him and the question I asked him earlier get back to me. "It's nothing, don't worry about me Caelus." I gave him a soft smile for a short moment he was perplexed but gave me a smile too.

"Let's go, Himeko and Welt might be waiting for us." March butted in the conversation and we all headed to the Parlor car.

...

"Dan Heng and (Y/N) I'm sure you've already heard from March and Caelus the situation." We both look at each other and nodded at Himeko. "So, we're about to hold a democratic vote on whether to set a course for the Xianzhou. All those in favor, hold out your hand. All those against, keep your arms by your side" Himeko spoke in a solemn manner.

"Here on the Express every vote counts." Welt added and so Pom-pom started the countdown. "Three, two, one..."

Third Person PoV:

Himeko, Welt, Pom-pom, and March 7th hold out their hands in favor to solve the Stellaron crisis in Luofu through the intel that the Stellaron hunter give. Caelus, and (Y/N) stay their arms on their side while Dan Heng just crossed his arms staying on not favor.

"So Dan Heng you will stay at the train this time?" Himeko asked while Dan Heng give her a nod. "Yes I'm staying this time." "In that case... Welt I'm sure you've been itching to go on a trailblaze expedition so get ready." Himeko turned her attention to Welt.

Caelus turned her head to March addressing to her. "I thought we're gonna vote against it?!" He said to March 7th. "Well I've calmed down a bit and think it through... Now is the time to think innocent lives." March added with an awkward laugh.

"Welt will we be our companion?! I can tell that our expedition will be cool! An expert veteran in action ooohhh" (Y/N) asked excitedly and full of excitement while Welt chuckled. "You think highly of me (Y/N) I'll try my best not to disappoint you." "What do you mean 'we'?" Pom-pom tugged my clothes to get (Y/N)'s attention and continued.

(Y/N)'s PoV:

"You have your punishment remember? So this time Welt, March, and Caelus will be going to the Xianzhou." My jaw drop at Pom-pom and crouched down, "Nooo! I wanted to trailblaze with themmm!" I'm shaking Pom-pom with my teary eyes to make my drama work.

"Hmph! Pom-pom's mind won't change!" Pom-pom crossed it's arm and looked away from me... So this time I won't be trailblazing the Xianzhou and left at the Express.