25) Restricted zone

Present:

We've reached the last part of the Silvermane restricted zone where the last gate is located that lead to hell of icy coldness. This is not will be easy considering that we were gonna face his brother. Gepard was there as if waiting for us and really can't believe his eyes because she is really siding with them.

...

"We will try our best to negotiate properly with him but... If it didn't go well... It will end up in battle. Would you still stand up with us?" Dan Heng asked Serval as we continue to walk while Serval just chuckled. "I'm a Landau... I held out my word didn't I tell you guys? Besides it's been a while since he lost to me in a fight a rematch wouldn't be bad."

March and I was holding each other hands as we walk and I think for a bit before speaking. "Hmm... Didn't you guys think that all of our talks didn't go smooth and ended up with battle." I sighed heavily same with March. "I should take an negotiation etiquette from Himeko after this."

Caelus chuckled with amusement at March words. "I doubt that will work." March pouted at him making us laugh but of course Dan Heng won't find any small things amusing so he just crossed his arms and walk silently. 'What a serious guy...' I sighed mentally as I thought about it.

...

"Sister... I really can't belive you... I want to convince myself that they're just holding you as their hostage but what is this?!" Gepard was holding out his disappoinment as his sister but he really can't. "Rebelling against the Belobog rules and teaming up with an enemy, are you really a part of Landau?! What a... What a disgrace you're bringing to our name..."

Serval was of course taken aback by his little brother harsh words, she recall what happened years ago when Cocolia put her on jail. Gepard was too stubborn and loyal for the Belobog and the Supreme Guardian for his own good.

The sibling got into a heated argument since this both sibling are stubborn to fight on what they want. The other one just won't back down and ready to raise his weapon to prove his loyalty and protect the city, while the other one trust her intuition and Bronya's letter that this outsiders will bring the hope in Belobog.

In the end... It really ended with a fight, another failed negotiation but that's not the case right now, Serval and Gepard will fight each other. Siblings should be an ally but not this time, they are enemies... Our team was in conflict thinking if we should go easy on him since he was Serval's brother.

...

"This guy just won't back down!" March was about to drop her weapon as she pants for air.

Fighting Gepard is really the most difficult thing you've all experience, he's a trained captain, he's a follower of the Preservation path, and he have strong will of loyalty. He really leave you all panting for air because of exhaustion but of course he is too. The heat of the battle was over the freezing coldness of the planet.

"I haven't fought this long." Seele gave an amused chuckled as she tighten her grip on her weapon ready to fight more, she won't give up easily.

Serval was getting more worried because of her brother stubbornness, they'll all ended up killing each other if they keep fighting like this. Meanwhile, I'm slumped on the ground feeling overworked for the first time using my powers.

Those two guys Dan Heng and Caelus was on the another level, they're just panting slightly but the look on how they grip their weapons, they look that they will last more than few rounds. Not gonna lie they look so attractive when they breathe heavily like that while there was some sweat that damping their hair on the forehead.