Valentine's Special

Another Special 🙌. Anyways this time is after the Xianzhou Luofu, it's kinda a bit tricky since I don't want to give any spoilers but yeah I hope y'all enjoy it.

March suddenly barged into my room and comfortably laid on my bed while I was playing games in my phone

March suddenly barged into my room and comfortably laid on my bed while I was playing games in my phone. "Valentine's day is upcoming, don't you have something in plan?" I tilted my head in confusion as I look at March. "Valentine's day?"

Valentine's Day, holiday (February 14) when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. Given their similarities, it has been suggested that the holiday has origins in the Roman festival of Lupercalia, held in mid-February.
Traditionally, on Valentine's you show your love for another person by sending cards, gifts and messages of love. Couples give cards or presents to each other, but you can also send something anonymously to someone you secretly love.
Popular gifts include a box of chocolates, dinner for two and flowers, especially roses. Some people make personalised gifts like a framed photo or a playlist of songs, or they plan a special activity together.

"So, do you have something in mind now this time about celebrating it?" I think for a moment before I asked March again. "You're saying that I can give gifts to anyone as showing of affection." She nodded at me and leaned closer to my ear as she whisper with a teasing tone. "Well, well, around this time too is good for confessions."

"I mean look," she suddenly pointed out my desk which on the wall have wall of pictures like hers but mine is mini polaroid type. "Hehe~ you really kept that hand kiss remembrance." My cheeks flushed and dashed to my desk to remove it. "No, I didn't!" "You're being in denial (Y/N) you're so cute!" March giggles at me.

...

We decided to ask Himeko for advice and now we're at her room. "A suggestion for Valentine's gift?" Himeko was brewing a coffee for herself as me and March are sitting on her sofa. "I wanted to make something for everyone..." I fiddled shyly my fingers as I think of giving these two ladies something.

"A famous gift for Valentine is chocolate because it's sweet like one's relationship." Himeko suddenly sighs and then put her palm on her cheeks, "Speaking of which it's been a while since I got a chocolate..." March butted in the conversation as she speaks to Himeko.

"Sorry Himeko but I will give you a flower." She giggled, my ears perked up hearing March's word. "Do you have a secret base where you plant a flower?" "Pfft- What are you talking about (Y/N)." March suddenly bursted out in laughing before she shakes her head. "I don't have a secret base, I basically crochet a flower or make origamis."

Himeko grab something on her drawer and pulled out a golden roses make out of yarn, "It's like this, A golden rose bouquet I got from her last year." My eyes sparkled seeing the amazing work, "You did this?!" "Ehehe~ Of course." March had her chin up clearly proud of her masterpiece.