10K Special

Hallooo, so I'm feeling extra I want to do this. Just think of it a a normal day on the Express or something. Enjoy!

Time check 3:41am, I messaged Caelus in game telling that my eyes are closing and wanting to sleep

Time check 3:41am, I messaged Caelus in game telling that my eyes are closing and wanting to sleep. We've been playing Genshin Impact since 10pm, he suggested the game to me and when I reached AR16 he immediately invited me to play with him. After we bid farewell in game I closed it and got a message from him again.

Caelus

Caelus
This picture I captured earlier was a good one!

(Y/N)Woah it's so beautiful! I just fall in love with the sunset

(Y/N)
Woah it's so beautiful! I just fall in love with the sunset.

Caelus
I know right. Goodnight (Y/N) see you tomorrow.

(Y/N)
Goodnightyyy Caelus.

...

It was 7am currently and we're preparing for our breakfast, and again before I completely woke up again March was endlessly waking me up after staying up late for the game again. I yawned which catches the conductors attention. "You... when did you sleep?"

"Uhm... 12am" I lied to Pom-pom because if they know what time I sleep will get them so angry. "Your dark circles are visible like Caelus... are you two hiding something from me?" March whispered to me as she chops some ingredients.

"Nothing really... We just played some game yesterday." I shrugged as I keep stirring up the stew that I was making for our breakfast. After we prepared the breakfast, all of us eat together.

...

Currently it's 7:30 pm and we just finished eating our supper and before any of us can leave Pom-pom immediately called out to us. "Any of you will not leave this place." Pom-pom meant the dinner table as they tap it with multiple times.