06) Contacts

Shortly after Dan Heng leaves, March 7th comes in to my room, she's very excited to show all the pictures she got for today, before she noticed the phone in my hand. "You have a phone all along? You should've said so, so I can sent it to you." Suddenly March 7th took a peek on my screen seeing the picture of me with Dan Heng. I instantly noiced her gaze on it, I closed my phone and quickly changed the topic. "Can you send it to me now?" March 7th have her smirk on her face not letting me go because of that picture and teases me. "Heh~ a picture with Dan Heng together~? Oh by the way I shoud give you our contacts." March then input one by one Himeko, Mr. Yang, Dan Heng, Caelus, pom-pom, and her contact in my phone together with the group chat of the Astral Express. "I already sent the picture to you, and put all our contact info in your phone including Dan Heng, you can thank me later~!" With that she gave me a wink and exited my room.

Not too long my phone buzzed and it was a notification from the Astral Express.

The Astral Express Family

*March 7th added (Y/N) to the group*

Himeko
Welcome to the group chat @(Y/N), also thank you @Dan Heng for giving the phone to her.

Welt
Welcome (Y/N).

(Y/N)
Thank you so much Himeko! I'll take care of this (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Caelus
(Y/N) have a phone now?! Yes! I can chat to her everytime I want!

Welt
Everyone how is your journey so far?

Dan Heng
It was going smoothly. The Supreme Guardian already told us that she will cooperate to help us locate the Stellaron.

Pom-pom
Meal is essential everyone don't forget to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

March 7th
Yes captain pom-pom! We will take care of ourselves!

The chat soon ended and since I was bored I try to explore what I can do at my phone. I asked March 7th if she have everyone's picture so I can edit their contact information in my phone. I'm so happy using my new phone and didn't realize that it was already late at night. I closed my phone and my eyes not after suddenly my phone recieved a notification.

Caelus

Caelus
(Y/N)? Are you still awake?

(Y/N)
Yep... I used my phone too much and lost my track at the time.

Caelus
Wanna have a chat?

(Y/N)
Sure! To be honest I want to know everyone well.

Caelus
I want to know you... You're very interesting for me... If it's okay, I want to know everything about you. I'll wait for your memories to came back.

...

Caelus
(Y/N)...? Have you fallen asleep? Well then sweet dreams milady.

Caelus waited for my response but he didn't got any, he chuckled looking at our chat history the thought of me falling asleep while talking to him, he must've thought it as adorable thing about me.