68) Girlfriend

Today is the day where we got off board at the 'Herta Space Station', this is my first time coming here! According from them this was the place where Caelus is found... The Stellaron inside the Herta Space Station was inserted in his body.

Himeko and Welt are left on the Express while Caelus and March parted ways with me and Dan Heng since they're gonna meet some old friends and we're headed straight at Miss Herta's office.

As we walk inside the station I can't help but notice some researchers set their eyes on us and mostly of them are girls, I don't know why though maybe I look weird? "Ignore them." Dan Heng said as he keep his eyes forward and grab my wrist.

We were accompanied by a pink haired girl named Asta to Miss Herta's office but some problem have occured and needed to retrieve the information in Stimulated Universe, I can feel Dan Heng is mentally face palming as Miss Herta tasked him to retrieve them.

"Will you be fine alone?" He asked worriedly and I nodded at him with an smile of reaasurance. "You can contact March and Caelus so they can accompany you." "Excuse me... but those two went to meet someone, Miss Ruan Mei but I can accompany her and a little tour since I don't have much in my plate right now... If you want."

I turned my head to the Asta with a beam and instant nod, "Really?" Asta giggled and I turned my head to Dan Heng. "Be safe and wait for me, okay?" I nodded at him before he turned his head to Asta. "Sorry for the bother and Thank you."

...

As we reached the base zone those researchers who was eyeing us the first we came here approached me. "Hey it is you right!? The one who came with Dan Heng?" I got scared and almost jumped out because of their sudden excitement on their tone but before I can respond she already passed me her phone and give me no time to speak. "Can you put his number? Please? pretty pretty please? I'll treat you whatever you want in the station."

Her voice draw out the other researchers attention but thankfully Asta is with me right now. "Go back to your work everyone it's rude to treat our guests like that." But it's not enough to make them stop. "Miss Asta it's just a number we will stop when we get it."

I return the phone and shaked my head at the one researcher, "Sorry but I can't give it without his permission." The researcher didn't budge as they persistently requesting his number and suddenly...

Asta spoke as she pointed to me. "She is his Girlfriend. There's no way she would give her Boyfriend's number to other girls."

"Huh?" I look at her confused and the researchers suddenly went silent.

"Huh? Am I wrong?" Asta reciprocated the confused look I gave her earlier.

"I-it's n-not that y-you're wrong... W-well..." I fidgeted my fingers shyly as my face is slowly turning red from the attention.

One of the researchers laughed sarcasticallt before she spoke. "Her? Doesn't seem like it's true." The researchers eyes scanned me from head to toe with an unpleasant look. "She's not that pretty for him." said by an other researcher.

"I'm more prettier than you so you'll be replaced soon!" The researcher made it like she's mocking me so the others laugh with her and I'm shocked at the sudden slander and had my head down. "Quit it you all!" Asta is getting mad and was about to drag me out of them as she grab my wrist but the other researchers grab my wrist too. "Hold on miss. You haven't gave me his number yet. Why? Are you hurt at just what I said? I'll take it back if you gave me his number."

"Quit it already or I'll fire you all." She simply said and the others was hesistantly to leave and eventually the crowd slowly gone but there's still 3 were left. "Let her go." An unfamiliar voice was heard, it's and guy with a white hair and tan skin suddenly come with Dan Heng and March on his side. I smiled seeing the familiar faces as the researcher suddenly let go of my hand as they approaches Dan Heng.

3rd Person PoV:

Dan Heng ignored those researchers as he take (Y/N)'s hand, "So this was the commotion all about!" March 7th said as she glared at the researchers with her hands on her hips. Dan Heng keep his hands tightly holding her hand.

He kept walking with her until those researchers were out of thier sights and that's when (Y/N) open up her mouth to speak. "Are you done with the work?" There's a bench and a vending machine nearby and he lead her there to rest, "Are you alright?" (Y/N) slouched on the bench as she hesitantly nodded at him and cracks a smile at him. He sighed as he pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry, I left you alone."

"Hey you two!" March 7th, Asta, and the one guy with white hair and tanned skin named Arlan as Asta introduced earlier, he's carrying a dog this time as they walked up to them, "I'm sorry at what happened there Miss (Y/N)." Asta bows down at her followed by Arlan. "It's fine, it's fine!" (Y/N) immediately shakes her head and hold Asta's shoulder to raise her head.

"What does even the researchers want from you?" March 7th questioned (Y/N), she shrugged and simply said as she pointed to Dan Heng. "They want his number." Dan Heng crossed his arms and sighed as if he had known this is coming. As (Y/N) heard him sigh she instantly reassured him, "Don't worry I didn't gave your number."

"Right! She didn't, but they're so persistent. I thought they will stop when I told her she's your girlfriend because that's what I thought so... but they ended up mocking her." It seems Asta slipped at that part or not but it does affect (Y/N) because she don't want to tell them what happened...

Dan Heng stood up from his seat after he heard it from Asta but (Y/N) grab his hand. "T-that is not true, T-they didn't mocked me, at all!" (Y/N) looked at Asta and she shakes her head telling her not to tell them, that makes Asta fell in silence.

Suddenly the dog named Peppy barked and wag his tail while Arlan is carrying it, it turns out its friends went to play with him. It was an strange creature but it was cute, one is like a cat with an shell and the one is like a dumpling. According from them it was Ruan Mei's creations.

Peppy, (Y/N), Arlan and March 7th play with them. Arlan is just taking care and guarding Peppy, March 7th is just taking cute pictures of the new creatures saw by her two eyes and (Y/N) is fascinated because of the cute creatures. They didn't know as they got distracted Dan Heng left with Asta as he asked her about what happened in full details since it seems that (Y/N) doesn't want him to know about it.

...

3rd Person PoV at Herta's Office:

Asta reported the full details about the commotion happened at the base zone earlier to Herta who is just simply staring at her own portrait inside her office. "I don't care what will you do to those researchers but make sure that Astral Express will come back again. I need to give those boring things to Himeko, what can I say, I always give her my boring things but somehow when she return it to me it suddenly became interesting."

______________
__________________________
______________

Author's Note:
I forgot to publish this and there's two chapters sitting in draft since last week... I'm too dumb to edit them and construct a good sentence. Anyway idk what devil possesed me but I was writing (Y/N)'s past and I cried... yes I cried. I was using a Samsung note and I dunno how it works but I already wrote 23 pages of it with size 12 of font, It's long for me already and I'm proud😭😭😭.