17) Make-up?

Clara convinced Svarog to tell about the Stellaron so he won't continue to battle with them since Clara don't want to witness fighting people anymore.

"Mr. Svarog, you said you were willing to make all my wishes come true, right? My biggest wish right now is for everyone to work together. Like... like family." Clara held her hand close to her chest in hope to convince Svarog. "I don't want to see any more fightings can you please just tell them what you know?"

There's a brief silence after Clara spoke but it was broken by Svarog. "Updated assessment result: Transference of decision-making authority to outsiders. Outsiders are granted access to Stellaron intelligence."

...

Requesting database materials cache. Serial number, 13175. Encryption level: highest.

...

Cache number 13175, transmission complete. Next transmission: cache number 24830.

...

Cache number 24830, transmission complete. Next transmission: cache number 57614.

...

After learning the truth Bronya was in disbelief she realized that she was following lies from the Supreme Guardian. It turned out that they knew the effect of the Stellaron and finding a way to destroy it but it's been a fail.

...

After learning some information about the Stellaron from Svarog we got back to the hotel. "We need to rest up first for today and talk to Wildfire tomorrow to get back to the surface again." Dan Heng then explain our next move to approach the Stellaron as he keeps brainstorming about the Stellaron's location.

"I've been actually having strange dreams... About Cocolia's voice and that other one's voice." Caelus suddenly speak as he clutches his chest area part. "It's hard to tell of that's a coincidence... Maybe... It's because of the Stellaron inside you?" March put her hand on her chin trying to think about what Caelus has said. "We still don't have a strong evidence about that though..."

...

It's been an hours since I've been staring at the ceiling not being able to fall asleep after the events that just happened. It really took us a while to gather information about the Stellaron plus it did make such an revelation about my identity. I decided to got off from the bed and take a walk, maybe it'll help me to fall asleep after I get back.

Right after as I go out from my room I coincidentally saw Dan Heng that was about to get out from his room. Upon seeing him I quickly turned my head away pretending that I didn't saw him but he suddenly spoke and grabbed my hand to make my attention turn towards him, his serious tone suddenly apply pressure to me and I can't help but just nod at what he said. "(Y/N)... We need to talk."