38) Game

Third Person PoV:
Pom-pom was done serving the breakfast on the table but... Yet they're currently incomplete because a certain someone is in their room having a deep sleep. "(Y/NNNN)! wake up!" March 7th was shaking her as she sleep, "5 minutes more." March was trying to wake her up but the other one didn't budge.

"You already said that earlier it's been 15 minutes already!" When (Y/N) finally sat on her bed March 7th let out a sigh in relief then she called her to the dinner table.

(Y/N)'s PoV:
"Goodmorning, March" I sleepily said while rubbing my eyes as I stand up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

All of them were waiting for me in the table as the food are already served, I averted my eyes to avoid pom-pom's glare at me... It seems that I made them wait for too long. "I'm sorry..." After I apologize, pom-pom was about to scold me but it was interrupted by Welt who greeted me goodmorning and it goes on to all of them.

"You have dark circles (Y/N)." Caelus said out of nowhere while chewing his food. "Don't talk when your mouth is full." Welt addresses to Caelus and Dan Heng just sighed. "What happened to your precious skin! Did you stay up all night?" March leaned up to me very close observing the dark circles under my eyes.

...

Last night:
'Ohhh I'm so excited!' I thought inside my head as I wait for the downloading resource of my game. Back then when I was waiting for Dan Heng while he talked to Bronya, I approached Pela who was immersed on her phone that makes me curious, it turned out that she was a playing a game. It was Tears of Themis, she recommended it to me and now I have access to play the game.

From the very start of the game the four male leads was introduced and all I can say to them is they're super handsome... I understand why Pela even customize her phone case, it so hard to pick between Luke, Artem, Vyn, and Marius. Later on I started to play the story quest of the game and in just one night I finished 3 main story line. The game is literally amazing when it comes to the plot line, their art styles and unique designs of every male leads, and the voice acting.

...

I awkwardly laughed and think of a better excuse to them. "I can't sleep well last night so..." "You can come to me and ask for sleeping pills when you're having insomnia." Himeko offered to me which made me smiled at her and nodded 'Himeko is always so reliable! She's... She's so Cool!' I thought inside of my head.

Author's Note:
Now that the Belobog arc was done, I realized how far I am at the end... And I didn't realize that I only wrote a countable fluffs in the story which is I'm very sorry for😭😭😭. Anyways I just finished 5 exams today and I'm not fine🤟