Summer Special

It's the season of the year - Summer is the hottest and brightest of the four temperate seasons. Summer is usually the season of travel, swimming, summer vacation for many people, and also the season for fruits and plants to fully develop. That's why... Astral Express departed to an one planet to take a vacation...

"WOAHHHH!!! SEA!!!" March and I both in synced as we were greeted by the sea infront of us... The sun is shining brightly, The sea is light blue illuminating the sky up us, The waves are endlessly crashing the shore along with it's cool breeze.

3rd Person PoV:

They placed all their belongings in a big mat especially some extra clothes and their food. March and (Y/N) are busy capturing the scenery especially the horizon of sea and sky. While Himeko, Welt, Dan Heng, and Caelus are busy serving their lunch that is already made at the Express.

"March! (Y/N)! Come here!!!" Caelus waved his hand as he shouted to get their attention. They finished preparing their lunch and waiting for those two girls so they can have a wholesome meal as a family. "Let's eat first before enjoying the sea." Welt added, it's visible in his eyes that he is excited too.

(Y/N) excitedly go back and sat beside Dan Heng proudly showing her best picture of the sea. They're starting to eat their foods but this girl is too focused editing the picture for better outcome.

"It's great but... you should eat first." He sighed as he proceeded to feed her using his own spoon, finally (Y/N) put down her phone as she gladly accept the food. March 7th have a disguted look on her seeing those two, "Stay away from us!" Hearing March 7th remarks (Y/N) gave her an condescending smile.

She fully haven't chewd her food making her cheeks chubby they laugh. "March let them be." Himeko giggled but Caelus is still laughing, "Pfft- (Y/N) you look like a rabbit." (Y/N) covered her mouth area and chew the food on her mouth faster before she swallowed it on one go.

"Oooh! Iced tea! Cheers!" (Y/N) raised her cup and they clashed it with their own cup, "Cheers!" They all exclaimed in sync before they drink their glass.

...

(Y/N)'s PoV:

As er we finished our lunch I was about to help them clean up but March suddenly whispered to me, "Let's go change with our swimsuits. That two-piece bikini suits you!" I actually had it underneath my clothes right now so I won't be stressed changing my clothes... but the thing is I'm shy...

In response to March I awkwardly laugh and tell her to go their first and I would follow her. "I know you're shy so let's go!" I couldn't do anything when she started to drag me into the changing room.

3rd Person Pov:

Meanwhile there's Caelus who even didn't put sunblock as he started playing in the sea by his own.

"Dan Heng, we can handle this, go ahead and enjoy the sea." Welt calmly said as Himeko and Welt are cleaning their area after their lunch. "The sea can wait, I'll help." He kept insisting before Himeko spoke, "We're fine here. join Caelus in the sea, he's alone there."

Right after Himeko finished talking, two girls voice was heard as March 7th is forcefully taking the robe from (Y/N) since she's covering herself with it.

...

(Y/N)'s PoV:

"Take it off! How I would put sunblock on your back." "NO!" I kept my arms wrapped around me so she can't take off my robe. March suddenly have a smirk on her face and I can feel she's up to no good.