08) Revelation

We keep on running and suddenly Dan Heng's warned us. "Watch out!" We all immediately stopped and heard gunshots. It seems that the acting commander of the silvermane caught up on us immediately. "You dare to underestimate me?" A voice comes up from behind as Bronya walk towards us. "Enough cat and mouse game and drop your weapons. Intruders give it up and come with me! You will be given a fair trial!"

Dan Heng sighed and March 7th still wanted to know about the 'crime' we did to coming all of way to catch up with us. "Just what 'crime' did we do now? How can a drastic change occurs in just one night!" March 7th put her hands on her hips and sighed as she question Bronya. "Look beside you... (Y/N) a wanted Stellaron hunter that tried to steal the Stellaron here in Belobog for their own use! A Stellaron capable of creating big disaster and destroying one planet. She was banished here in Belobog after her attempt to steal the Stellaron 30 years ago. Madam Cocolia was surprised to see you coming here and alive." Bronya's revelation leaving me in pure shock, suddenly all of us went silent and feel pressured when Dan Heng, March 7th and Caelus looked at me with an shocked expression. March 7th tried to stand up for me after seeing my expression with shocked and anxiety enveloping me. "Stop spouting nonsense, she will never be like that!" Bronya aim her gun at us and said. "If you're not cooperating nicely then I'll use force to handle you evildoers!"

In the Middle of intense fighting a smoke bomb suddenly appear before our eyes covering our visions and making our breathe harder. Caelus immediately covered up my nose and mouth saying to protect me from breathing it. "This is a poisonous smoke." Our vision was starting to get blurry as the smoke making us hard to see and breathe. "I have one thing to say: Sampo never lets friends who've helped him come to harm. I say what I mean... and I mean what I say..." A mysterious voice added before we lost our consciousness.