23) Past

There was a stinky smell when we arrived at the station where Dunn was in, we need him to get the pass at the energy system inside. Hence, we need to try our luck not to get our plan caught.

"What's that stinky smell" March said in utterly disgusted after her sense reaction to that... Unpleasant thing enter her nose.

The Captain guard suddenly interrupted and ask his co-worker. "You! How many days you haven't showered."
"I- I showered before my shift." The guard says.
"What?" The Captain act fool at the answer and he was showing authority in his voice.
"I haven't showered for two weeks!" The guard straighten up his posture.

Caelus was holding his laugh as he covers his mouth that catches my attention. "What are you laughing about?" I asked him with a confused face but still laced with disgust because of the unpleasant smell around us. "Obviously that Captain guard is lying, can see right through it hahahaha." Caelus chuckled as he whispered in my ears and March overheard it. "Two days... Ugghhh isn't that a bit... unhygienic." March butted in our conversation and I'm still confused to pick up the clue. "But his co-worker said that he's the one who didn't shower not the captai-" Caelus suddenly playfully pinched my nose and winked at me. "We boys don't want to embarrass ourselves infront of our girl or dream girl."

Back on the current situation Serval is talking to Dunn to give her an access to the pass so we can activate the system. Alas the captain can see her lies through her eyes so the talk ended up with the battle but right after we get the pass from the knocked out captain the alarm around the silvermane restricted zone activates. Those silvermane guards surely works fast knowing our plot here but we don't mean any harm.

We just want to help to resolve this crisis in Belobog, Serval as a citizen of Belobog who feel the cold breeze around her since her birth until now wants to resolve this so of course her side was on us, besides she have her instinct that Cocolia was somehow uses the same accusations on her when she was one of the architects back then... A researcher of the Stellaron.

...

Third Person PoV:

It's been 5 months since Cocolia became the Supreme Guardian after the current Supreme Guardian, Alisa Rand passed away.

...

Serval entered the Qlipoth fort since she was summoned by the Supreme Guardian. At first she was at ease since the two of them rarely hanged out when they became super busy with their own works. Cocolia was gripping the documents at her hands seeing the report about the 'Stellaron'. "Cocolia! I missed yo-" Serval greeted her as she ran up to Cocolia and hugged her but Cocolia's eyes at Serval was darkened and pushed her away.