13) Jealousy?

The day after I got discharged:

March and Caelus tried to talk to me but I just cut them off with silence and just nod while Dan Heng is just silent like me, although he's really not a much talker too. We decided to take a rest in the hotel before we prepare for the next step on our mission. When the three of them was resting, I decided to sneak up and go outside to walk and enjoy the peace of cold breeze in the underground of Belobog city. As I was taking a walk I saw a standing figure on the outside of the hotel leaning holding a single maple leaf and staring at it.

His attention turn towards me and I quickly averted my eyes not wanting to make an eye contact with him. The way he called out my name is different, his voice is filled with sadness and disappointment. "(Y/N)". I halted when he called out my name but I didn't give him a chance to speak any further as I ran away. He tried to stop me and called my name again before he just gave up leaving me alone.

...

I came back to the orphanage to take a look to bring the nostalgic feeling I felt when I came there first. When I arrived the orphanage I saw three people it was the Silvermane guards commander named Bronya, a purple haired girl, and Caelus. The fate is being so playful today and not letting me to have an peaceful night as I keep bumping on the people I know. "I thought he was resting in the hotel... When did he go out...?" I looked confused as we crossed paths with each other.

Caelus introduced me to the purple haired girl named Seele and thankfully she's not aware that I was a Stellaron hunter... Even though it's not really confirmed but coming from Bronya who is a high officials, it was sure that I was a Stellaron hunter.
After they do some talking, me and Caelus leave Bronya and Seele.

As we're on way back Caelus suddenly placed his coat around me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder hugging me from behind as we stop in the middle of dimly lit street. "I don't care what other thinks whether you're a Stellaron hunter or not I'll stay by your side and protect you." Caelus breath was touching my ear which kinda tickles but his tone full of reassurance puts me at ease.

...

Dan Heng is walking around in the boulder town trying to find (Y/N), it seems that he wanted to apologize to her as soon as possible. As he continues to walk he saw two silhouette but it suddenly stopped in the middle of the dark street, he walk closer to it and see how Caelus embrace (Y/N) from behind. His heart ached and clenched his fist... Is it jealousy...?