80) Fantasized

I woke up early in the morning, it seems this is the effect if I don't spend all night playing with Silverwolf. As I walk I saw my sister getting ready for something... Another mission.

"Oh, you're awake sweetie. Are you here to see us off?" There's a sad look in my face because she's off for another mission again, what if it is dangerous. "Chin up, Bladie is with me so don't worry... Although it will take us some days."

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she looked at Blade who was wrapping his hand with a bandage. "The Xianzhou Yuque." Blade suddenly stands up and walked to us. "Let's go Kafka, I won't let that guy run away again."

They eventually left but what does Blade mean about that guy, I kinda have a bad feeling about this. Later on I came back inside my room and laid out lazily in bed, "I'm boreeedddddd!" Silverwolf is sleeping at this time as usual or she is still not sleeping. Firefly is sleeping and Sam is on the training room doing a yoga.

I suddenly think of cleaning my whole room it keeps me energized as I clean with my headphone on - vibing with the music, I get rid of useless things, arranging my wardrobe especially I wanted to treasure all the clothes we shopped last day. I also clean off my desk and I opened the drawer which where I stored one of the precious thing i have... The charred whale keychain.

...

I sighed in relief seeing my room suddenly sparkled after I clean it thoroughly. "Next up... I need to shower and rest..." I entered the shower and let the water runs to my body as my thoughts flew everywhere. "What does he mean by that guy... I've never seen that bottling up anger on his face before..." I mumbled.

After I showered I came back to my room. "Time to do dailies..." I stretched out myself to lay comfortably in bed as I wait for my game to load. "Shoot! My resin is capped, Well whatever it's going to be trash if I farmed artifacts." Silverwolf's message is the second thing I saw in the game....

Sillieee ('Silly' Nickname on GI)
"Yo check out my Kazuha"
"[Sends Scaramouche's 'bleh' emoji]"
"I just wish for shitz and giggles"
"Just pull"
"Don't hesitate"
"Do it!"

As I check it she got the freedom sworn, The signature weapon of Kazuha! I would've got it if I didn't prioritize his c2... 'This girl is tempting me... but I must stay strong for Alercchino.'

I left our chat message with a reply of Navia Bombastic side-eye emoji. Unexpectedly she replies in an instant with an Fischl laughing emoji.

"Did you know Blade have an account here?"

I stared at her messge for straight 10 seconds processing what she said.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"

"He have it but he didn't played that much because of his hand. He said he'd play with us if his hand gets better."

Right... his other hand is bandaged... I don't know but his left hand is so injured, since he uses his right hand to wield sword. Thankfully his right hand have a gloves preventing any calluses and bruises at how he grip his sword.

"I'm off to playother games, remember try to gamble for Kazuha weap. Cya"
"[Sends Beidou 'bye' emoji]"

I sighed and do my dailies... after that I can't seem to remember what happened, All I know when I woke up - I stretched and feel something burning hot... My phone. If I would calculate the time I fall asleep for 3 hours. I got up to eat dinner and suddenly I got a message from my Sister.

Sister♡

Kafka
"Have you eaten sweetie?"
[She sent a picture of her and I saw in the background a Blade resting with his sword staring at the air.]

...

That makes me remembered My sister and Blade is pretty much close and they're mostly partnered up in missions, I never seen him treat my sister that rude plus he always kind of... obey her without a word...

I don't want to say it, I don't want to think of it... maybe... They're a thing... Recently he became good to me because I'm soon his sister in law. Right... They're both cool, they're both strong. I don't have a place for something like them.

'I've fantasized so much... I thought he was all doing it for me.' I sighed and I kept away the Owlbert out of my sight. I didn't reply to my sister's message and didn't ate anymore since I lost my appetite.

A minute later Firefly entered my room with an worried face, "(Y/N) are you not gonna eat? Silverwolf is already ate her dinner. I'm here though I'll join you." She smiled at me and I suddenly tackled her in a hug.

"What do I do now..." I have a long face as I rested up my chin on her shoulder and hug her tight. She was confused in my action and tried to console me, "What's the matter?"

I was about to tell her but I suddenly thought... 'If she knew that I liked my Sister's boyfriend and I'm jealous of her... She'll dislike me and think of that I'm desperate for him. That won't happen.'

I pulled away and shaked my head with an smile to mask out my emotion, "I actually don't have an appetite, you should go eat dinner I'm sure you're hungry." Thankfully she didn't push it further and left my room.

I kept rolling left and right on my bed overthinking so many things, I then stared at the ceiling losing the track of the time. I even tried to fall asleep forecfully burying my face on the pillow, Eventually I fall asleep, dozing off.

3rd Person PoV:

Kafka is worried after seeing her message was left in read by her sister, It's the first time she didn't responded on her message. To make sure she contacted Firefly to check up on her.

In their end they didn't catch that man, but they saw by their own eyes that he was running away from them. Blade awaken the Mara-struck within him driven by the seek of vengeance towards to that man.

The picture Kafka sent was Blade suppressing the Mara-struck by Kafka's spirit whisper, since they were done they expected to come back tomorrow after she completely made sure that he is alright. Her ability suppressing all Blade's memories of his past and only remember the Stellaron Hunters.

...

Kafka and Blade arrived at the Stellaron Hunters headquarters at night next day since she misses her dear sister she head up straight to her room to surprise her something. She knocks at her door but no one responded... "It's 9pm and she's sleeping already? It's a miracle she is not playing with Silverwolf at this hour." She mumbled seeing her sister peacefully sleeping on her bed.

"Oh?! It's clean too?!" She exclaimed with a whisper shout to avoid her waking up and explore her room. As she open the cabinet her eyes sparkled seeing it all so organized. "What is this guy doing here? She love this..." she picked up the Owlbert on her cabinet and put it on her bed.

She sat on (Y/N)'s bed and brushes her hair that was on her face, "You've grown up so well... It seems Mother and Father are guiding us this much." Kafka's voice is gentle and soft avoiding her to wake up from her deep slumber. Kafka then lay down on her bed wrapping the blanket around them to sleep with her.

______________
_________________________
______________

Author's Note:
So uhm... As I was writing this I didn't know when did I uploaded the last chapter. ANYWAYS the last few days I was about to update one chapter to flex here that I'm guaranteed Robin but... I got Luocha.💀

Plus I'm simping down bad for Aventurine and It's not a joke anymore. HE'S REACHING THE LEVEL AT HOW I SIMP FOR DAN HENG😭😭😭 I need to seek help before its too late.

I've actually written this before the Sumner special chapter so the a/n is not updated lol
-Yoshi