𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
on the road

_________________________________

BRUSHING HER BLONDE locks, the girl was met with her sad, droopy eyes. The blue seemed like it had faded, but that was all in Lillian's head. She was too exhausted to think, continuously brushing the same pair of locks that it almost seemed to fall off if she kept on going.

The night before had crushed. She felt empty inside, but letting the tears flow felt so good. And not to mention Jack's company helped her in a way. She had never expected him to be so open and kind. But he was.

Lillian could feel the bus drive, she had opened the small window to feel the fresh breeze. She felt slightly alive for a few minutes, but the blonde knew this wasn't her day.

Her mind was empty, yet her heart was filled emotions. She felt her shoulders grow heavy, just like holding her head up. She didn't want to interact with any one today, her voice hoarse from crying.

As she stepped into the small path between the bunk beds, Lilly could hear her friends' small talk. They had stopped driving minutes ago and she was guessing Gabbie had found some time to take a little break.

Lillian was debating if she should go say good morning to everyone, since it was almost ten past half twelve. She had to force her feet to walk, her body signing to go back to bed. But she had to let everyone know she was awake, because the last thing she wanted was for someone to 'wake' her up.

"Good morning, sleepy head!"

Blue eyes meeting brown, Lillian forced a smile. She felt slightly relieved to Gabbie'a happy appearance, realizing if Jack had told her about last night, she wouldn't act so cheery. She silently thanked him in her head when looking at him.

The girl gave the couple a small wave, only acknowledging Zach and Kay when she grabbed herself a cup of tea. The two were trying to play a game, but Kay didn't understand the rules and Zach wasn't patient to explain them for the fourth time.

Lillian sat down at a booth on her own, scrolling mindlessly through her phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world. She listened to the bickering of the latter couple, wondering how Jack and Gabbie were holding up with them. And because of her lack of sleep, the blonde grew annoyed rather quickly after Kay threw the cards away from herself and crossed her arms.