𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Maryland
_________________________________

"KILL ME NOW, please."

Blonde locks rested on her face, air puffing out between her lips to blow the strands up. She had a stinging pain inside her head, Lillian mumbling a strand of curse words to her surroundings. The girl laid in her bunk, wanting to lay in the dark to not worsen the pain when she looks into the light.

It had been a little bit past one in the afternoon, and Lillian was refusing to get out of bed. Her headache was one reason, but she also wanted to avoid walking into Kay.

She needed some time to herself to think, and after all that thinking her head started to hurt. She hadn't slept that well either because of it. Lilly had been staring at the ceiling for at least two hours before her eyes slowly started to droop, but the rest only took a hour or some. This went on for a while until she gave up.

All what was left of Lillian, was a grumpy, tired, fuzzy blonde who was arguing to herself. Which felt very sad.

Though nobody bothered her, sensing something was wrong, since they already had seen the other blonde who felt almost equally as bad as her.

"Do you think we should check is she's okay?"

"I don't know if I dare to." Jack mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek. "Maybe we should send Gabbie."

"You can't just send me on a quest."

Jumping up, the boy smiled nervously at his girlfriend. "Hey, Gabs. You look very pretty today."

"Oh shut up, you." Gabriela flicked the back of his head, slumping down next to him while Zach chuckled. "But thank you." She smiled in content.

Zach glanced at Kay who was sat in the driver seat in the very front of the bus. She chose to drive to Virginia (nobody wanted to stay there any longer since there had been two fights already) she could avoid any conversation with whoever tried to even talk to her.

Their last fight lingered in his head. It was unfixed and neither of them had tried to fix the situation. Maybe it was a silent hint their mind was trying to get through to them. And Zach was after a long time of debating, rehearsing in his head how he should take her apart and talk it all out to come to a final break up.