𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
On the road, °at
night

-

"HEY BUDDY" Zach turned confused to the voice, noticing the blonde. She leaned against the wall with a yawn and a tired smile.

"What are you still doing up?" Zach asked her confused before he turned back to the road, tiredly.

"Can't sleep." She shrugged. "But can you blame me? We have an idiot and a danger on the road, driving us while nobody is watching." Lilly grinned, Zach rolling his eyes playfully. He wanted to shove her,

but always keep two hands on the steering wheel.

"So you're gonna babysit me now?"

"Nah I call it supervising." Lilly giggled a little and sat down beside him on the passengers seat. Zach rolled his eyes again.

"Call it what you want Lilly, but it's still babysitting." Lillian shrugged.

"Whatever." Zach took a quick glance at her and shook his head a little with a small grin. He turned the volume of the radio a bit louder, but not too loud so you couldn't hear anything near the bunks. "So tell me Zachary, how long 'til we reach Pennsylvania?"

"Well I already drove for like an hour," Zach paused and started to think. "so maybe seven more hours and we're there, if we're lucky." Lilly chuckled softly and shook her head a little.

"Always fun to hear that." She reacted on his 'lucky' part. Zach chuckled too, smiling a little after. He turned to her for a split second and shook his head with a sigh when he saw her let out a small yawn.

"Go to sleep, Lills."

"No," Lillian simply stated. Zach raised an eyebrow at her. "I am not gonna leave you alone." She crossed her arms stubbornly and instead focused on the new song that was playing.

"Lilly," Zach sighed. "come on. It was a long day today, and also the night before that. Just please take some rest and go to sleep." Lillian shook her head.

"You are not gonna get rid off me, Zachary." Zach sighed again but chuckled.

'Fine," He gave in. Lilly turned to look at him and smiled satisfied. "but don't blame me when you're tired the next morning." Lillian rolled her eyes playfully.