𝐒𝐈x𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER SIXTEEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Chicago, °in the
morning

-

ZACH AND LILLIAN SNEAKILY walked inside their bus, trying not to wake anyone up.

After the whole talk about Lilly's parents, they decided to do some fun and stupid things. They stayed out all night and morning, just going around town, talking, laughing and doing their thing with just the two of them.

But to say they are exhausted is the least you could say.

It was around eight in the morning and they had like an hour left before the rest would wake up. They quickly got changed and gave each other a hug before tiredly climbing inside their bunks.

The two tried to sleep, but they forgot that they would drive to the next city that morning.

Jack jumped out of his bunk, yawning since he still wasn't used to waking up early and he got changed.

Gabbie woke up too just so Jack wouldn't be alone. She made a little breakfast for him and he quickly ate a bit before he called Jonah who was gonna drive the other bus.

Zach and Lilly ignored the noises- not thinking any of it- and eventually fell asleep. Neither of them noticed how Jack had started the bus, driving them to Indianapolis.

If the two had returned ten minutes later, the bus would have left without them.

Kay didn't notice anything as well and continued her sleep.

Jack put a little music on when he remembered something.

Zach wasn't in his bunk last night.

"Hey, Gabs?" Gabbie hummed, drinking from her cup of tea. "I was playing games with the guys last night and Zach started to act a little weird."

"What do you mean?" Gabbie asked her boyfriend confused.

"Well, he first said he needed a drink, then he stayed at the door for a few minutes or something, like, he didn't move at all. And then suddenly he was tired and heading to bed." Jack spoke.

"That's maybe a bit odd, but we're talking about Zach here." Gabriela shrugged.

"I know, but later in the night when I was about to go to sleep too, I couldn't find my charger anymore and Zach was the last one to use it. But when I opened his curtains, he wasn't there, and he wasn't in the bathroom either." Gabbie's confusion came back as she was busy trying to figure it out.