𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

|︎❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
New York, °two days
later

-

"SEE YOU SOON" Zach shouted to Lillian before he, Kay, Jack and Gabbie headed outside.

Lilly decided to stay back today since she drove them to New York which took only less than four hours- but she wanted to relax for a little too. Her friends didn't mind though and told her they would be back in the afternoon.

So Lillian enjoyed her free time with watching a few movies, listening to music, getting some more sleep and eventually it was almost 3 p.m. when she wanted to do something active.

Maybe I can take a run?

The blonde thought since it had been a while that she took a run again.

Lilly grabbed her workout clothes, getting changed in them. She left her hair in a messy ponytail, grabbed her phone, Airpods, money and keys and then headed out, locking the door behind her.

She didn't wanna go through the city, so she looked up for a near by park before she started her run.

Meanwhile her friends were following Christina who actually lives in New York. So she knew all the good places and she gladly showed the squad all of them.

Luckily they have two days though.

Zach shoved his hands inside his pocket with a sigh and looked over at Kay who was texting someone. Oddly enough he didn't feel the need to talk to her though so he walked over to Jack and started a conversation with him.

But while talking, Zach couldn't fully focus on the subject, his mind sometimes wondering to Lilly and what she's doing at the moment. He actually really wanted to call or text her, but he didn't. She wanted some alone time, and he didn't want to interupted it.

"Yo Zach, you there?" Jack chuckled when he didn't get a response from the brunette. Zach flinched and looked at him, nodding.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, go on." Jack raised an eyebrow at him but brushed it off.

"So like I was saying-"

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°an hour later
-

"We're back!" Zach shouted when he entered the bus, expecting a reply from Lilly but he didn't get any. "Lilly?" He called, but nothing. He looked inside bathroom, her bunk and in the room in the back, but nothing.