𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

I love this ^ picture, one of my favs, but yeah, I just wanted to say that :)

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FIFTEEN

|︎❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Chicago, coast, °past
twelve

-

ZACH HELD LILLY TIGHTLY as he continued crying. Her head was hiden in his chest and her arms were tightly wrapped around his neck.

Zach's arms were wrapped around her waist just as tightly, holding her close to him so he could comfort her and keep her warm.

And in some way he saw it as a way of protecting her, and keeping her safe.

Zach would whisper sweet little nothings to comfort Lilly and to let her know he's still here for her and he only wants to help.

It helped Lillian to know he was here with her, even though her plan was to be alone. She was happy that Zach found her- or followed her. She didn't know how he found her, how he knew about her plan....but at this moment she could care less.

Lillian's sobs became quieter and she closed her eyes to take a few steady breaths.

The two had been hugging for a long time, but Zach didn't care.

He only wanted her to be okay.

She slowly pulled away from him, wiping her tears away with the sleeves of her jacket.

"Thank you." She barely said above a whisper. Zach only nodded and rubbed her back softly to keep on comforting her. He wanted to know what's wrong, but he decided to let her take her time and tell him when she's ready.

He really didn't mind waiting a little if that meant she could feel comfortable with him.

"My parents got divorced recently." Lilly let out shakily. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Zach looked at her, shocked. He didn't expect it, but it all made sense now since Lillian wanted to go back to Chicago, because she used to come here often with her parents.

When they were happy, and together.

"I'm sorry, Lilly." Zach let out, not really knowing what more to say since his mom and dad were still together and very happy.