𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FOUR

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Los Angeles, on
the road

-

"I SWEAR TO GOD ZACHARY-" Jack shouted as he and Zach were arguing about some stupid game.

The two groups weren't even out of their driveway or the two boys started arguing.

Lillian groaned and slammed her head back against her seat, Gabbie and Kay laughing when she did so.

"If they won't shut up I will swear something." Lilly mumbled, already annoyed. Gabbie shook her head lightly with a smile, focusing on the road after since she offered to drive first, Tate driving the other bus.

"Zach, Jack, shut up!" Gabriela shouted, causing Jack to look over at her.

"But Gabbie, he started." He whined, pointing at Zach who threw his hands in the air.

"I did not!" He exclaimed. The girls groaned as the boys started to argue again.

"How long 'till we are at our first pit stop?" Kay asked as she sat up, putting her phone away. Gabbie shrugged.

"Where are we even going?" Lillian wondered out loud, not really knowing what their actual plan is for the trip.

"Uhh, Jack?" Gabbie called as she bit her lip. Kay laughed, Lilly facepalming.

"Yes, baby?" Jack spoke as he walked over to the front of the bus, to us.

"What's the destination for today?" Gabriela looked at him for a quick second before looking back at the busy road again.

"You don't know?" Jack looked at her confused. "But you are our driver!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well everything went so quickly." Gabbie stated quitely with a shrug. "But wait," She sat up. "do you know where we're going?" Jack bit his lip, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uhhh- well, uhm, no." Kay and Lilly held their laughter back, Zach soon joining the four in the front and sat down next to Kay.

"Hey baby," He smiled and kissed her cheek, Kay instantly feeling nervous and sat up which Lilly noticed. "what are we talking about?"

"Just- uhh, Lillian?" Kay turned to her friend who was watching Gabbie and Jack arguing about their destination.

"Huh?" The blonde turned to them confused, Kay slightly cocking her head at Zach who didn't notice it. "Oh, hi Zach." She simply smiled and waved. He chuckled.