𝐓𝐖𝐎

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWO

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
wdw household,
°minutes later

-

"YOU INVITED WHO NOW" Jack Robert Avery spoke loudly as he sat up, looking up from his phone when his younger bandmember rushed downstairs.

"I invited Lillian, but only because Kay asked me to." Zach explained to his best friend who sighed. "But who cares? We're friends with her too, right?" He tried. Jack looked at him with an raised eyebrow when Corbyn Matthew Besson walked in the livingroom.

"Corbyn!" Jack got up, walking over as he earned the blond's attention. "Corbyn, please explain to Zachary here why inviting Lillian, is not according to the plan." Zach sighed, knowing that is was not gonna go easily.

"You invited Lillian? Zach!" Corbyn groaned.

"What's wrong?" Daniel James Seavey asked when he heard some fuzz going on.

"Zach invited Lillian." Corbyn told his friend.

"You invited Lillian? Why would you do that?" Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich joined his band, sipping from his coffee in peace. "This is a trip for the squad only!"

"Okay what do you all have against Lillian?" Zach exclaimed confused to why all of his bandmates were against the idea.

"We don't have anything against her," Daniel sighed. "but like Jonah said, this is a trip for the squad only." The rest nodded, except for Zach.

"Besides, she's gonna feel left out since she's the only single one of us out of us eleven." Jonah spoke.

"You don't know that." Zach pointed out. They raised an eyebrow at her. "Okay, she's still single." The boys shook their heads with a sigh. "But come on, this is gonna be fun. Plus, we haven't seen her in a while so we can catch up too." He tried to get the rest on board. "And you all know how chill and sweet Lilly is. She's a friend too, just not a very close one, but that can change!" Daniel sighed and rubbed his face.

"Fine, she can come." He spoke and walked passed the young brunette, taking place on the couch behind him. "I like her and it's probably gonna be fun, so why fight against it?"

"Me too, plus, it's only one person more and we have enough room since we're going with two busses." Corbyn sighed and followed Daniel. "Besides, Kay probably already told her so we can't do anything about it." He shrugged.

"Actually," Zach scratched the back of his neck. "Kay was with Lillian when we Face Timed, so she probably heard everything since they were sitting on the same bed." Jack facepalmed.

"Zachary, you dumb fool, of course she heard you! Alright I'm in too then, even tho I would love to see the awkward conversation if you had to tell her the news she couldn't come with us." He passed Zach as he sat down on his old place again, Zach shoving him. They all turned to Jonah who wasn't there anymore.

"Jonah?" Corbyn called.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry," The brunette came walking out of the kitchen with a new cup of coffee. "my coffee got cold." He shrugged.

"Alright, but what about the 'Lillian situation'?" Daniel asked his friend.

"Oh huh? Are we still talking about that?" He asked confused. "I guess she can come with, the more the merrier." He simply answered.

"That's what I told to her!" Zach almost shouted. "Sorry," He mumbled when the boys looked at him. "but thanks guys, you won't regret it. It's gonna be fun." The rest just nodded, not really caring about the subject anymore.

"We still gotta tell the girls though." Jack spoke when he grabbed his phone.

"And we need to choose in which bus we put her in." Corbyn added.

"She can come in ours," Zach spoke up, turning to his best friens. "right Jack?"

"Sure, why not?" He nodded, not minding that she was coming with anymore.

"Great, then this problem is solved and I'm gonna enjoy my coffee outside." Jonah walked away from the group before they could stop him.

"I guess we're done here then." Daniel shrugged and got up, leaving the livingroom too.

Zach smiled to himself, knowing that he made his girlfriend happy with letting her best friend tag alone.

He liked Lillian, she's a great friend. She's sweet, happy, easy going, trustworthy- he was glad he got to meet her through Kay. They just didn't hang out much, because she's still single and it wouldn't be fun for her to tag alone with their usual group dates. So she easily got left out from a lot of things.

Not that they planned it.

They just didn't thought about her a lot since she wasn't apart of their squad. But having her tag alone was gonna be something new, and he was hoping for the best that everything would work out.

Plus, he couldn't wait to spend some time with Kay again, the beautiful blonde he fell in love with some time ago. Their one year anniversary was coming up and he couldn't believe it was already almost one year ago when he asked her to be his.

And he didn't regret a thing of it.

He loved her, and he still does.

He was only hoping she still felt the same way as him.

"This is gonna be a great trip." He mumbled to himself, a smile plastered upon his face.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Just one more school day 'til the weekend. 😍

Oh and, how did y'all react when
you heard the news?

I literally can't wait for the new
album to come!! It's gonna be so
good, I just know it. <3