𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

ROADTRIP | TWENTY-TWO

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
New York, °the next
day

-

"SERIOUSLY GUYS" Zach groaned when not only Jonah was sitting in front of him, but also Jack, Daniel and Corbyn.

The three boys wanted to talk to Zach about Lilly and Kay as well, so Jonah let them inside the bus after the girls left.

None of them knew about the talk, so the boys were lucky when Valerie told Daniel that she and the girls were gonna do a girls day only.

Corbyn shrugged. "You can't blame us for wanting to know what's up in your love life."

"Well nothing interesting is going on in my love life." Zach sighed. "Kay is still- well, Kay-," The brunette rubbed his temples before going with his hand through his hair. "and we don't talk a lot or spend much time together."

"What about Lilly?" Jack spoke up.

Zach furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean? Lilly is not part of my love life."

"She could be." Daniel shrugged.

Zach groaned. "Guys, Lilly and I are just friends."

"Your behaviour from yesterday said otherwise." Jonah mumbled, the rest chuckling while Zach rolled his eyes and sat back.

"I was worried, that's all." He breathed out.

Jack snorted. "You think?" Sarcasm laced in his voice. "Come on, bro, be honest. Has there never been a part of you that looked at her like she was more than 'just' a 'friend'?"

Another sigh left Zach's lips, his hands rubbing over his face. "I don't know, maybe.....but I already have Kay."

"Who doesn't seem to care about you anymore." Corbyn mumbled, Jonah shoving him.

"What he means," He started, giving Corbyn a look before turning back to Zach. "is that she doesn't seem to put much effort in your relationship." Jonah smiled guilty at him. "And we know it's really not our business and all but-"

"You think it's time to break up." Zach finished for him.

Jonah sighed. "Well, maybe."