𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWENTY

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Pennsylvania,
°afternoon

-

"SOMEBODY SLAP HIM PLEASE" Daniel groaned after he, Jack, Corbyn and Jonah had been trying to get Zach to look at them for about ten minutes now.

Jonah chuckled and shook his head.

"There are more ways to get his attention, Daniel." Daniel rolled his eyes and sat back.

"Then come up with one." Jonah rolled his eyes too, before he turned to the young brunette. He followed Zach's gaze and it was still leading to their blonde girly friend,

Lillian.

Ever since they left that coffee shop a few hours ago, Zach has been checking up on her constantly.

And he isn't doing it very subtly.

Jack sighed and turned to his best friend who was sitting next to him.

"Zach," He spoke and continued to say the name for ten more times before he really got sick of it. "fuck you." He grumbeld and crossed his arms causing Corbyn to chuckle.

"Let me," Corbyn sat up and looked over at Lillian. "wait a second is that guy over there checking out Lilly?" He lied, Zach's eyes growing wide immediately and he smacked Corbyn's arm.

"Where?" He started to look around but couldn't find the 'guy', and when he heard his friends laughing, he knew it was a set up. "Very funny, guys." Zach rolled his eyes, turning to them.

"So, Zach, what were you looking at?" Jack smirked lightly, testing him. Zach's eyes widened again and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh-uhm- nothing- I mean nobody." His friends laughed, causing Zach to groan. "Shut up."

"Oh come on, Zach, you gotta be honest, you're pretty obvious." Daniel stated with a shrug.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Zach denied as he crossed his arms and looked down at his shoes.

"Mhm, sure sure." Daniel rolled his eyes playfully, noticing the girls walking over to them. "Done looking around?" He asked his girlfriend when she was close.

"Yup, all done." Valerie smiled and packed his lips.

"Great, let's go." He got up and grabbed the brunette's hand with a smile. The boys followed his lead and got up too, locking hands with their girlfriends while Lilly trailed behind the group of couples.

"So? Did you talk about Zach and Lilly?" Gabbie whispered as she looked over at Jack.

"Sort of." He mumbled. "It already took us quite some time to get his attention, so when we got to speak to him it wasn't a long conversation." Gabriela nodded.