𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FIVE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Las Vegas, °afternoon

-

"FINALLY" Zach somewhat collasped on the cold ground of the parking lot when he pushed the bus door open after at least four hours of only driving.

"I can breath again." Gabbie waved her hands to herself for air when a fresh wind hit her face. Jack chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, placing a soft kiss on the side of her neck.

"Thank you for driving us, love." Gabriela smiled at him, leaning her back more against his chest as she leaned her head down on his shoulder. Jack smiled down at the curly headed girl and pecked her lips.

"Of course, but I'm not gonna drive again for a few days." Jack laughed but nodded, understandingly.

The group from the other bus walked over to Zach, Jack and Gabbie, waiting for the two blondes who were still inside their bus.

"What's taking them so long?" Valerie spoke up confused. Daniel shrugged who had a arm wrapped around her.

"I don't know, but it are girls afterall." He reacted, not really thinking any of it. Valerie rolled her eyes playfully and shoved him. "Outch, Val." He whined. She rolled her eyes again but placed quick kiss on his cheek, causing him to smile.

"Las Vegas, baby!" The group turned to the sudden voice, it leading to Lillian who literally jumped out of bus number one with a excited smile resting on her face. "This is gonna be so much fun!" She clapped her hands together, Kay rolling her eyes playfully at her as she followed her best friend out of the bus. Zach walked over to his girlfriend, instantly wrapping his arms around her, causing Kay to bite her lip. She quickly put a fake smile on though.

Being so close to him felt weird to her.

"Can we get drunk, do stupid things, and then wake up tomorrow morning without having a clue what we did the night before?" Lillian jumped up and down excitedly and full of joy, the episode of Friends in Las Vegas re-playing in her head.

But of course she wouldn't get married.

The group looked at her, stunned. A few of them laughed, shook their heads or facepalmed.

But they all liked her spirit.

"Yeahhhh, no." Jonah spoke up, the blonde sighing and then pouted since he crushed her 'dream' that she just came up with like ten minutes ago.