𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER NINE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Denver, °two hours
later

-

"THANK YOU" Zach smiled at the blonde walking next to him when they were on their way back to the bus after a long walk through the city.

"What?" Lillian turned to him, not paying attention earlier. Zach chuckled.

"I said 'thank you'." He smiled.

"Ohhhh," Lilly let out, laughing a bit. "you're welcome." She shrugged with a smile.

"No, really, I needed a walk, something to do." Zach spoke, looking around the city as he enjoyed their view and all the surroundings. "I love Denver and we're only here for a day."

"Zach, it's really no problem." Lilly reassured him when she glanced to the side, looking up at him.

"Oh come on," Zach let out. "when I walked in earlier, you were ready to fall asleep any second." He chuckled. Lillian rolled her eyes playfully and shoved him, causing him to snicker.

"Shut up, I wasn't." Lillian denied, even though she knew he was right and she crossed her arms.

"Sure," Zach rolled his eyes with a chuckle, smiling down at her afterwards. "I'm glad you're here, with us." Lilly glanced at him and smiled.

"Me too," Lillian agreed. "and I'm sorry, again, for disturbing your trip." She sighed. She still felt a little quilty for joining them. "If it wasn't for Kay, than I wouldn't have tagged along."

"Don't worry about it," Zach shrugged. "the more the merrier." Lilly chuckled softly.

"Why does everyone keep on saying that?" She wondered out loud. Zach scoffed a little.

"Because they're stealing it from me." Zach mumbled, but Lillian heard him and covered her mouth before her laughter could escape.

"Come on, grumpy," Lilly pulled his arm. "Christina just texted me and she asked me to help her with a video for her Youtube channel." Zach raised an eyebrow at the blonde.

"Why you?" Zach let out, his eyes immidiately widening when he noticed that, the way he said it, didn't sound very nice. "I-I mean uh-uhm t-there are two other girls inside the bus she's in." He spoke nervously, trying to make up for what he said earlier, but Lillian was holding her smile back, noticing his change of behaviour.