𝐎𝐍𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER ONE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Lillian's household

-

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU" Lillian Mae Ray laughed as she fell back on her bed.

"Stop laughing, I'm being serious." Kay Cook pouted at her best friend.

"Okay okay," Lillian pulled herself up again and took a deep breath to tame her laughter again. "go on." She gestured, putting a serious face on.

"Well after that I didn't know what else to do than run for my life." Kay sighed. Lillian nodded understandly as she held a laugh back.

"That is just terri- no sorry, I can't." The blonde started to laugh again which caused Kay to grab a pillow and smack her with it as she dropped herself with a sigh.

"Why are we even friends?" She wondered out loud, jokingly.

"Because I'm amazing." Lillian smiled proudly of her own joke. Kay laughed and shook her head lightly.

"Of course, that's it." Lillian laughed too before she unpaused their favourite movie, Legally Blonde.

Maybe they liked it because it's funny and a classic chickflick.

Or maybe because they're both blonde too.

Either way, they love the movie and they wanted nothing else than to watch this movie again on their usual friday movie-night.

Lillian was laughing while a topic came to Kay's mind when she watched Warner break up with Elle.

Yes, they were still at the very beginning of the movie.

"Hey Lil," Lillian turned to her best friend who let out a small 'hmm'. "there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" Lillian asked after she unpaused the movie for the second time in less than a half hour, turning back to the blonde again.

"It's about Zach." Kay bit her lip as she watched Lillian's face expression turn into confusion.

"What about him?" Lillian sat up, her voice in a serious tone.