𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TWELVE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°two hours later

-

"JACK LOOK AT THIS" Gabbie smiled and showed her boyfriend a Tiktok on her phone. He chuckled and kissed her forhead, continueing to watch TikTok's with the brunette.

They were still on their way to Chicago, but very close to arriving. It would only take less than ten minutes for the two busses to reach the city.

"Hey, look," Gabriela tapped Jack's shoulder and pointed at the couch where Zach and Lillian were cuddling.

The two hadn't noticed it themselves but somewhere along the two hours, they started to cuddle.

Lillian's head was hiden in Zach's chest, one of her hands placed right next to her head while Zach's arms were wrapped around her small waist, keeping her close.

The two looked peaceful and happy, small smiles on their faces.

Jack and Gabbie had already taken a picture, just for later because you never know if you'll need it or not.

They knew they were just friends, but it did them good to see both of them happy.

But they weren't planning on telling Kay.

"they're moving." Gabbie told Jack who chuckled.

Within seconds, Zach's eyes opened, a yawn leaving his lips when he wanted to stretch his arms, quickly noticing that wasn't exactly possible. His face turned into confusion, noticing a blonde sleeping on him.

When did Kay stop driving?

He first thought, since he couldn't see Lillian's face. But after a few seconds he remembered laying down next to Lilly since they were both tired. Zach sighed. He somewhere hoped Kay was cuddling him,

but it was just her best friend.

Zach went with his fingers through Lilly's hair, a tiny smile growing on his face when he realized how calm and beautiful she looked when she sleeps.

If he had to be honest, he hadn't slept that good in a while. Even though it was only a nap from a few hours, he felt more at ease. He felt happier.

And it was all because of Lillian.

He decided to let her sleep for some more, grabbing his phone to keep himself busy when he received a text from his best fiend, Jack.

His eyebrows furrowed, looking at it with slight confusement. Yet he was curious when he received another one and opened their chat, his cheeks turning bright red before he replied to them.