𝐓𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER TEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Kansas City, °a few
days later

-

"LILLY WAIT UP" Zach shouted as he chased after the laughing girl. He laughed aswell and ran ahead of their group to get her back.

The squad watched the two running around through the city with a smile on their faces, Kay not minding it at all that her best friend and boyfriend were getting along.

And it the two got closer with the day.

"I told y'all they were gonna do this." Daniel chuckled, his arm wrapped around his girlfriend. She looked up at him and chuckled too.

"Yeah yeah, you were right." Valerie rolled her eyes playfully. Daniel smiled down at her and kissed her forhead.

"Well, who's gonna tell the two that we're heading inside the mall?" Chris spoke, her hand tangled together with Corbyn's.

"I'll text them." Tate shrugged and sent a text in the group chat since it was quicker.

"Okay, let's go." Jonah pulled his girlfriend along, his arms wrapping around her waist as they all headed inside the big building.

The girls headed inside a shop, the boys heading to another shop, deciding they would get some food later when the couples parted ways from each other.

Kay walked over to the make-up section, looking over at the different type of brands when Christina joined her. They started talking about the brands, giving each other tips-

mostly Christina though since she's the professional from the two.

Minutes- and a lot of beauty talk- later joining Gabbie and Tate by the clothes when an 'out of breath' blonde came walking in, quickly finding her friends.

"Hey." She smiled, her hair messy from all the running she did.

"Hey to you too." Gabbie chuckled softly, noticing that her friend was still trying to catch up with her breath. "So how was the running?"

"Good." Lilly rolled her eyes playfully with a laugh. "No, but really, it was fun. But that boy can run." Lillian's exclaimed, causing the girls to laugh.