𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER THREE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Lillian's household,
°day of leaving

-

"LILLY HURRY UP" Kay shouted at the bottem of the staircase to her friend. "We're gonna be late!"

"Coming!" The blonde shouted back as she carried her luggage down the stairs, stumbling the last few steps down since she didn't look where she was going. She groaned and looked up at Kay who was standing in front of her, laughing slightly.

"Alright, this made up for it. I forgive you." She helped Lillian up who rolled her eyes playfully.

"Glad I could make you laugh." She wiped her shirt clean and grabbed her luggage from the floor. "Okay let's go before we're gonna get glares during the whole trip." Kay nodded and followed her with a grin. "Bye mom!" Lilly shouted when she opened the door.

"Bye Christine!" Kay shouted after her, having a close bond with Lillian's mom.

"Bye girls, have fun!" Lilly's mom shouted from out of the kitchen, almost being late to work.

Lillian had a plan to move out when she was eighteen, but things happened and she decided it was best for her to stay and help her mother for some more. It was now an year later and she was looking around for a nice place to stay for, something she could afford which is not easy in Los Angeles.

"Alright, it's a ten minute drive from here and I already told Zach that we were gonna be later." Kay spoke when she sat down in the driver seat.

"When?" Lilly turned to her confused as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Oh just a while ago," Kay shrugged. Her friend nodded. "maybe an hour."

"A what?" Lillian asked shocked. "But you weren't even at mine by then!" She exclaimed.

"I know." Kay nodded. "I just know you and you're sleeping habits."

"Beauty takes time." Lilly crossed her arms as Kay grinned.

"Diva." Lilly shoved her while they both laughed."Lilly!" Kay shook her head with a smile as she concentrated on the road again.

"I like my sleep, deal with it." Lillian stated as she looked out of the window. Kay glanced over at her for a second.

"You're just like Zach." She chuckled.