𝐒𝐈𝐗

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER SIX

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Utah, °two days
later

-

"ARE YOU SURE" Kay asked for the thousanth time to Lilly who was laying on the couch with her phone. Lillian sighed.

"Yes I am, now hurry up. The rest wants to leave in ten and you're not even dressed up yet." Kay sighed but nodded, quickly grabbing a outfit to wear.

The group wanted to explore Utah and make pictures. But Lillian already knew what this meant.

Couple photos.

And since she's the only single one on this trip, she already knew that the couples would ask her every now and then to make a photo of them which she didn't mind. But she went along yesterday through Utah, and they already made a lot of photos so she wanted to stay in today.

Plus, she sometimes felt a little left out with all the couples which she already expected. Actually the only reason why she's there, is because Kay is scared to be alone with Zach for too long since she lost feelings for him a little while ago, but doesn't know how to tell him.

With a sigh Lilly dropped her head in her pillow and closed her eyes.

Zach, Jack and Gabbie passed her and looked at her for a split second.

"Lilly, you're not coming along?" Zach asked her confused since he noticed the blonde still being in her pj's. She looked up at them and shook her head.

"Not today, no." She let out a quick sigh and sat up.

"Why not?" Gabbie asked her confused too, sitting down next to her.

"No reason, actually. Just not feeling like it." Lillian shrugged. "But you go and have fun." She smiled. The three nodded a little unsure when Kay walked up to them, ready to leave even though she would much rather stay back with and watch a movie with Lilly.

"Bye Lills," Zach smiled and waved ar her. "don't miss us too much." Lilly laughed.

"Don't worry Zachary, I won't." He chuckled and the other three said their goodbyes too, soon standing outside where the six from the other bus were waiting on them.

"Where's Lillian?" Tate asked confused when she counted only four, instead of five.

"She decided to stay back in." Jack answered with a simple smile. The rest nodded.