𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER ELEVEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
On the road, °the
next day

-

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN" Zach shouted, Lillian chuckling.

"Zachy, sweetie, I won the last two rounds. Not in a million years that you're gonna win now." Lillian laughed before beating him in the last final round. "Told yah, sucker!" She jumped up and started to do her victory dance. Zach watched her with a chuckle, shaking his head.

"You cheated!" The brunette exclaimed. The blonde laughed and turned to him.

"You just suck at this game, Herron." She poked her tongue out at him, grinning afterwards.

"What's that noise?" Christina asked, Jack and Gabriela laughing when they turned the phone to the two noisy people.

"That makes sense." Corbyn chuckled from the other line, sitting next to Christina who decided to Face Time the other bus.

"Looks like they're having fun." Chris smiled. Gabriela nodded.

"Yeah, they have been playing games and joking around the moment they woke up this morning." Gabbie told the couple.

"Wait, where's Kay?" Corbyn asked confused. "Is she the one driving?" Jack nodded.

"Yeah she suggested to, so we let her." He shrugged.

"Is it just me or have Zach and Lillian been getting along really well the past few days?" Christina wondered out loud.

"Oh, yeah, they're really enjoyng each other's company." Gabbie smiled.

"But what about Kay? Shouldn't she and Zach be together a lot now that they have the chance?" Corbyn asked the couple.

"Kay hasn't really been in the 'mood', but that's okay. At least Lilly wants to hang out with him." Jack shrugged. Corbyn and Christina nodded.

"Well, we're gonna go again. Daniel asked if we want to work on a song with him since Valerie is driving and Jonah and Tate are watching a movie together." Corbyn chuckled. "Bye." The two couples waved at each other before one of them ended the call.

"I'm gonna check up on Kay." Gabbie spoke and kissed Jack's cheek before she got up. She walked to the front where Kay was quietly listening to music, driving them all to Chicago. "Hey Kay, how's everything going here?" Gabbie smiled at the blonde who shrugged in return.

"Good, nothing very interesting actually." Kay glanced at her through the little front mirror, sending her a smile. Gabriela nodded.

"So how's everything going between you and Za-"