𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER EIGHT

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Denver, °the next
day

-

"PLEASE STOP TALKING" Lilly groaned, shoving her head more into her pillow, trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Why so grumpy?" Jack chuckled as he passed her, going to the couch across from Lillian's.

"Because Jack," Lillian sat up. "I had to drive all night to get us here." She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"Oof, that sucks." She rolled her eyes and threw one of her pillows at him as he chuckled. Gabriela sat down next to her boyfriend and smacked the back of his head.

"Let her sleep you doofus." She told him. Lilly sent her a small smile before she returned to her previous position, closing her eyes with a sigh since they felt so heavy.

"Guys, we're back!" Zach shouted when he walked inside the bus with Corbyn and Jonah, Daniel also trying to sleep in their bus, bus number two.

Lillian groaned and slammed her head against her pillow.

"I'm never gonna get any sleep around here." Kay walked over to the blonde, chuckling lightly before she sat down on the other end of the couch that Lilly was laying on.

"Zach, quiet down a bit." She told her boyfriend when he walked further with the boys.

"Hello to you too, babe." He chuckled and went up to her to kiss her forhead when he saw her face expression change a little. She didn't look all too happy, but he brushed it off, thinking it was nothing.

"I'm serious." Kay told him with a small sigh in the end. She pointed over at Lilly who was almost asleep.

"Ohhhh, oops, sorry Lilly." He chuckled a little and patted her hair which caused her to let out a laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She wondered confused, looking up at him.

"No idea." The brunette shrugged and chuckled as he leaned against the wall. "I'm bored." He then groaned. Kay facepalmed as Gabbie laughed, Jack chuckling to himself, Corbyn and Jonah shaking their head and Lillian letting out a groan aswell.

"Thank you for the information?" Garbiela spoke and went on her phone.

"No seriously, I wanna do something." Zach complained again.

"We just did something." Corbyn reminded him confused.

"Yeah I know, but I wanna do something else now." He sighed and looked over at his girlfriend, Kay.

"No." She pointed her finger at him when she saw the goofy grin growing on his face.

"But whyyy?" He pouted and walked over to her, going on his knees as he placed his head on her lap.

"Because I don't wanna do something." The blonde sighed and went through her hair.

"But you've been doing that all day now." Zach whined. "Please?" He looked up at her again with a pout. Kay sighed. She didn't wanna dissapoint him, but she also didn't want to be alone with him.

She was avoiding that at all costs.

"Zachh." Kay whined, looking at her boyfriend who was practically begging her to go with.

"I just wanna go out and do something," Zach explained, wanting to take Denver in for a second time before they leave tomorrow morning again. "please?"

The other blonde on the couch, Lilly, sighed and got up herself. She knew Kay really didn't wanna go with him because she's scared he is gonna notice that she doesn't wanna be all close to him and stuff.

Like holding hands, cuddle, or kiss.

Kay was trying her best to act normal, but it was hard for her to act like she was still in love when she really wasn't anymore. And it was breaking her heart to see Zach still being so sweet and all to her when she actually didn't deserve any of it.

She's lying to him, meanwhile he is still head over heels for her.

Lillian shook her head with a sigh and grabbed some jeans and a shirt before she walked to the bathroom and quickly got changed. Gabbie and Jack who were cuddling on the couch took a notice of this and looked confused at each other, signing Jonah and Corbyn.

A minute later and Lilly walked out again, pulling her hair in a messy bun before she grabbed her purse and phone, passing the group as she gave Zach a smack on the back of his head to get his attention.

"Let's go." She only said and put her shoes on, grabbing her jacket. Zach who was begging Kay to come with just seconds ago turned confused to her.

"What?" He let out, looking at her. Lilly turned to him and sighed.

"You want someone to go walk around the city with, so here I am." She smiled lightly, still tired. Zach smiled widely, still a bit confused though but jumped up and grabbed his stuff too. The boys chuckled at his behaviour, Gabbie smiling at their happy friend.

Lillian turned to her best friend who mouthed a 'thank you' to her. The blonde just shrugged and sent her a smile before she turned back to Zach who made his way to her.

"Bye, babe." The brunette spoke quickly and kissed Kay's cheek before almost running out of the door. Lilly chuckled and looked at the small group.

"Bye guys, see yah soon." She waved at them all, Jack and Gabbie smiling and waved back. Kay waved back too, a relieved smile resting on her face when she heard the door getting closed again.

Jonah and Corbyn looked at each other and decided it was time for them to go too and they left soon after, heading to their bus again.

"Why didn't you wanna go?" Gabbie turned to the blonde confused when they heard the door getting closed again.

"Yeah, it's just a small walk." Jack joined in with a shrug.

"Not in the mood." Kay let out with a small smile. The couple nodded and got up, Gabbie taking Jack's hand before they moved themselves to the back of the bus. "That was close." The blonde mumbled to herself, laying her head back.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Merry Christmas lovelies. <33

Have a lovely and joyful day everyone, y'all deserve it. Especially after such a messy year. xx

And stay positive!!