𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER NINETEEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Pennsylvania, °around
twelve

-

"WAKE UP PEOPLE" Corbyn shouted once he entered bus one after Gabbie let him in. She and Jack were already up, and so was Kay, busy doing her hair in the bathroom.

"Corbyn?" The boy turned to Jack and nodded. "Shut up." Jack rolled his eyes. Corbyn threw with his hands, dramatically.

"Corbyn, honey, I told you three cups of coffee were too much for you." Christina sighed as she rubbed her boyfriend's back. She already told him after his second cup that it wasn't a good idea, but he did it anyways though while he kept on whining what a terrible taste it actually has.

Corbyn sadly nodded and sat down on a couch, laying his head back. He was actually really tired, but unlike Zach, he couldn't fall asleep after driving so long.

So coffee it is.

"Where are the other two?" Christina asked when Kay walked to them in the front.

"Sleeping." Gabbie, Jack and Kay said in unison.

"We could expect that." Corbyn mumbled with a chuckle.

"I'll wake Zach up." Jack spoke and got up from the couch.

"I'll wake Lilly up." Gabbie said after him and followed her boyfriend back to the bunks.

"I'll come with. I wanna know what you have to deal with every morning." Christina smiled as Gabbie chuckled. They stopped in front of Lillian's bunk and opened her curtains, finding the blonde still fast asleep. "Lilly, wake up girl." Chris chuckled and shook her awake, earning a groan.

"No, please, five more minutes." Lilly whined and cuddled more into something red.

Gabbie and Chris looked at each other and shook their heads lighty with a laugh.

"No, come on. You slept enough. Besides, Jack and Jonah have a whole day planned ahead for us."

Lillian groaned and opened her eyes, looking directly at them.

"I hate all of you." Her friends rolled their eyes at her.

"Sure you do." Gabbie chuckled and stepped aside so Lillian could get out of her bunk. She rubbed her eyes and walked to their 'kitchen' which is basically more a counter and made herself a cup of coffee. She didn't like it, but it could help her stay awake.