𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬 has been best friends with Alex Walter since she was a baby

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙬 has been best friends with Alex Walter since she was a baby. The two were inseparable, you barley saw one of them without the other by their side. From this, Alex knew everything about Moon, even her home life. Moon's mom left when she was little and her sister died when Moon was eleven, leaving her with an abusive father. When Moon started showing up to school with cuts on her face and bruises on her face, Alex asked her what happened and Moon being Moon, she told him. On that day, Alex told Katherine and she contacted the police. After months of being at court, Katherine got custody of Moon and she went to live with the Walters. Katherine and George were happy taking in Moon because they love her like a daughter and the boys got along with her. While Moon got along with all of the Walter kids, she was closer to five out of the rest. Obviously she was close with Alex as they've been best friends their whole lives, she is close with Danny as they both love theatre, she is close with Parker as she is the only other girl in the house under thirty, she is close with Nathan as they love music and talk about boys, and then there is Isaac. Moon never knew how she was close to Isaac, mostly because they have nothing in common, but the two love each other... not in that way. They mostly became close when Moon had moved in. Katherine had given Moon her art room to stay in, which is right next to Isaac and Lee's room, and during the night Moon would have nightmares so bad that she would wake up screaming. Every night Isaac heard her and went to her room, calmed her down and stayed with her until she fell asleep again. After that, the two formed some kind of bond between each other, as friends. But what happens when Jackie moves in with the Walter family and Isaac and Moon realise their feelings for each other are more than just friends?