the idiotic duo (isaac and lee)

"Is this what it's gonna be like with you two now?" Lee asks Moon and Isaac as he sits down to see Isaac's arm around Moon's shoulders as they watch Tiktoks on Moon's phone "Not that I'm not happy that Isaac finally got the balls to ask you out, b...

"Is this what it's gonna be like with you two now?" Lee asks Moon and Isaac as he sits down to see Isaac's arm around Moon's shoulders as they watch Tiktoks on Moon's phone "Not that I'm not happy that Isaac finally got the balls to ask you out, but I don't want to feel more like a third wheel with you two than I normally do."

"You're not a third wheel" Moon says to Lee, which makes both of the Garcia brother's give her a weird look "Okay, maybe you are, but we'll try to make you not feel like that. I mean, I sometimes feel like a third wheel around you two sometimes if that makes you feel better."

"When do you feel like a third wheel with us?" Isaac asks Moon, not knowing she felt like that.

"When you two won't shut up about those stupid video games that you two play" Moon says "And when you two are coming up with your pranks."

"We don't talk about those stuff that much" Isaac says to Moon.

"Yes we do" Lee corrects his brother "We talk about that stuff a lot."

"Are you guys talking about third wheeling?" Nathan asks as he sits down next to Moon.

"Nathan, do you think Moon is a third wheel with me and Lee?" Isaac asks Nathan.

"Sometimes, yeah" Nathan tells his cousin "But I think that Lee has more time as a third wheel. Even when you two weren't together, everyone felt like a third wheel with you two."

"Can you drop the box off in the next hour?" The four hear Jackie say as she walks into the room "Thank you" She says, hanging up the phone "Okay, great, you're all here."

"Not for long" Isaac says as he goes to stand up, but Moon pulls him back down to his seat.

"What do you need Jackie?" Moon asks Jackie with a smile.

"Okay, so Nathan and Moon, you have the music, and is everything all set up?" Jackie asks the two musicians of the family.

"We got you" Nathan says as Moon just smiles and nods in reply.

"And, Alex?" Jackie says to her boyfriend as Nathan leaves the room "You're on meet and greet. Show everyone where to go when they get here and give them their programs."

"Absolutely" Alex tells Jackie with a smile.

"You should take those outside so they're ready for when people arrive" Jackie tells Alex "Oh, and Jim from the print shop is dropping another box off in about an hour."

"I heard" Alex tells his girlfriend as he goes to take the box outside.

"Lee, can you put covers on the chairs?" Jackie asks Lee, who looks confused.

"Covers?" Lee asks.

"Yes, they go on the back of the chairs" Jackie tells him with a smile.

"Why?" Lee asks, still being confused.

"Because they look nice" Moon and Jackie both say at the same time.

"They're outside with the table cloths" Jackie tells Lee "Isaac--"

"Don't tell me" Isaac says, pointing at Jackie "I'm doing tablecloths, right?" Making Jackie point at him with a smile.

"And Moon, can you keep an eye on them?" Jackie asks.

"Yeah, I guess I could do that" Moon jokes as she goes to follow the two Garcia brothers outside.

"I don't get it" Lee says to the couple "Why would anyone want to cover a chair?"

"To make it look aesthetically pleasing" Moon tells Lee "A lot of weddings do it. Well, the weddings I've seen in the movies. I've never actually been to a wedding before."

"But I still don't get it" Lee tells Moon "It would be like throwing a blanket over a chair. It'll look weird."

"Isaac" Moon says as she turns and looks at her boyfriend "Can you please explain this to your brother?"

"Actually" Isaac nervously says "I'm going to have to be with Lee on this one."

"So all I had to do to get you to side with me is to get Moon to be your girlfriend?" Lee asks Isaac "Why didn't you ask her ages ago?"

"You know, of course you don't get it" Moon says with a huff "You two don't understand decorating."

"Um, yes we do" Isaac says to Moon.

"Have you seen your room?" Moon asks Isaac, who just rolls his eyes in reply "It's got zero decoration. Zero."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Isaac tells his girlfriend.

TIME SKIP BY ISAAC AND MOON FINALLY BEING A COUPLE

After Lee had put covers on every chair and Isaac had put the covers on every table while Moon stood and watched them, the three had decided to get food... Well meaning that Lee and Isaac had decided they wanted food and Isaac was going to make something for Moon so she'd actually eat. "Why are you making these so huge?" Moon asks as Isaac and Lee are basically making three towers instead of three sandwiches.

"We're gonna see who can eat the biggest sandwich, obviously" Lee tells Moon.

"Hey guys, are you busy?" Jackie asks the three.

"Yeah" Isaac answers as Moon and Lee answer "No" at the same time, making Isaac look at Lee and Moon.

"No" Isaac replies, wanting the answer to be yes.

"Can you do me a favour? I really need these cupcakes frosted" Jackie tells the three.

"Come on, Jackie. Looking good takes time" Isaac complains "And I need to get ready."

"Shut up, you already look good" Moon tells her boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek.

"It's for Will" Jackie tells Isaac "Please?"

"I, for one, will love too" Moon says with a smile. She's always loved decorating cupcakes. When she was little, her and Starr used to bake cupcakes all of the time. Starr would be the one to bake them while Moon would be the one to decorate them.

"Fine, okay" Isaac agrees, only because Moon had agreed as well, making Moon, Isaac and Lee walk over to where the cupcakes are.

Moon was happily in her own world as she was decorating the cupcakes, until she heard Lee talking "You're supposed to put frosting first and then sprinkle."

"Watch this" Isaac says, throwing sprinkles in Lee's face.

"You think that's funny, huh?" Lee asks with a sarcastic laugh, throwing sprinkles back at Isaac "That's crazy, huh?"

"Hey, stop! We don't have time for this! Jackie tells the two as Moon, Isaac and Lee sees the dog, holding the flowers in his mouth.

"Um, Jackie" Moon says, making Jackie turn around.

"This is not good" Jackie says "This is not good" She repeats as she walks out of the room.

"You two go and see if she's okay" Moon tells the Garcia brothers "I'll finish this off."

"You sure?" Isaac asks Moon "That's a lot of work to do."

"I'm sure" Moon tells Isaac with a smile "Just go and see if she's okay."

"If you need any help later, just text me, okay?" Isaac asks, kissing Moon on the head before following his brother outside.

1138 Words