the concert

Moon has always loved concerts

She would always imagine what it would be like to be the singer up on that stage. With the audience cheering them on as the spotlight shines on them. The way they'd be able to show their talent to those who admire them. It's always been Moon's dream to become a singer. To be the one on that stage. The one everyone admired. The one who felt loved by so many people around the world. The love she has dreamed to feel since she was little. But, for now, she'll just to need to experience them from the audience, like most of the world's population.

"Grace, I love the dress" Moon says with a smile as she walks over to Grace and Kiley "How did you sneak yourself out of the house looking like that?"

"She worse a massive jacket and tied her hair up" Kiley says to Moon with a smile "I thought you were coming with Erin?"

"I was, but Noelle didn't have anyone to come with, so Erin invited her and I'm not the biggest fan of Noelle so I decided to join you guys" Moon says with a smile "I hope that's okay."

"Obviously it is" Kiley says with a smile.

"We're just surprised you didn't join your boyfriend and his friends instead" Grace says with a smile, turning Moon around to face Isaac, Lee, Garret and all the other popular boys from her grade.

"He's not my boyfriend" Moon says, rolling her eyes a little bit "And why would I be around them when I can be around my girls?" Moon asks with a smile, turning back around to face Grace and Kiley.

"That is very true" Grace tells Moon "We are very lovable."

"So, what should we do first?" Kiley asks, looking at the two other girls.

The three girls had spent their time going on all of the rides, which used up most of their money, as well as playing a few of the fair games. Moon was terrible at all of the fair games, apart from a dancing one, where she won Kiley a teddy bear. Moon would have kept it for herself, but she has too many in her room. Seriously, it was getting to the point where even Moon thought it was becoming too much. Moon had kept all of her's and her sister's teddies from when they were little. They helped her remember the good times she had with her sister. The times that she never wanted to forget.

"Hey girls" Isaac says with a smile as him, Lee and Garret walk over to them "Can I steal Moon quickly?"

"Is this for, you know?" Grace asks with a smile, making Isaac nod his head "Then yes, you can steal her."

"Is this for what?" Moon asks, feeling like she is the only one who doesn't know what's going on.

"Come with me and you'll find out you idiot" Isaac says with a laugh, holding his hand out to Moon.

"Okay, but you better not murder me" Moon tells Isaac, accepting his hand as Isaac leads them to a quieter place "So, what's up?"

"Look, Moon" Isaac says to Moon, holding both of her hands in his "I'm not good at all the romantic stuff. I'm not good at planning dates, I'm not good with the romance talk, I'm not good at all the cliche stuff. But one thing I'm good at is knowing how I feel about you. I love that you've been through all of this terrible stuff in your life but you're still positive about the world and always have a smile on your face. I love that little dance you do when you're really happy. I love that look you get when you're really passionate about something. I love your singing. I love your smile. I love your eyes. I basically love everything about you, okay? I've never felt this way about a girl before and honestly, it terrifies me. You're just... you're just everything to me. Ever since you came into my life, you've been everything to me and I'm an idiot because I didn't realise it sooner. Um, anyways, what I'm trying to say is, will you, Moon Shaw, be my girlfriend?"

"So, I might need to think about it" Moon jokes, making Isaac look at her in shock, thinking she is being serious.

"Are you kidding me? I've just poured my heart out to you and--" Isaac goes onto say, sounding very offended. He just did the most romantic thing he could think of, basically telling Moon that he loves her (which he obviously won't actually say until he's ready), and she is saying that she needs to think about it. What else is he supposed to do to get Moon to be his girlfriend? Go jump off a cliff to show how much he likes her?

"Isaac! I'm just kidding" Moon says with a smile "I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Thank God" Isaac says with a relieved sigh "Had me worried for a minute."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to follow that" Moon says with a laugh.

"I'm just that great with words" Isaac says, letting go of Moon's hands; letting his hands fall to her waist, pulling his girlfriend closer to him.

"If you say so" Moon says with a laugh before Isaac pulls her into a kiss, making Moon kiss back straight away.

"We should get to the concert" Isaac says, pulling away from the kiss "Don't want to be late."

"No we do not" Moon says with a smile as she pulls Isaac over to where the concert is, seeing that Alex is talking to Paige, but by the time they get over to Alex, Paige is walking away "What did she want?" Moon asks Alex.

"Nothing" Alex tells his best friend, who is death glaring the back of Paige's head "I just got some things off of my chest, that's all."

"Okay, but if she does anything or says anything to you, I'm going to murder her" Moon tells Alex "I'm going to push her off of a cliff and make it look like an accident."

"I don't doubt that for a second" Alex tells Moon, before looking to see that Isaac and Moon are holding the hands "I guess the plan worked" Alex tells Isaac with a smile.

"Yeah, it did" Isaac says with a smile, looking at Moon.

"If you hurt her, I'll use Moon's murder plan for Paige against you" Alex tells Isaac.

"Alex, leave him alone" Moon tells her best friend "Should we get to our seats? The concert is going to be starting soon."

"I'm gonna wait for Jackie" Alex says "But you two should go."

"You sure?" Moon asks "We won't mind waiting with you, would we, Isaac?"

"I guess not" Isaac says with a shrug.

"I'm sure" Alex says to the new couple "I know how much Moon loves concerts so I don't want her to miss any of it."

"Okay, just text me when Jackie gets here, okay?" Moon tells Alex, who nods his head as a response, making Moon walk into the concert with her new boyfriend.

1191 Words