a hungover jackie

After school the next day, Moon had fallen to sleep out of exhaustion, so she never heard Jackie coming into the house or know she was drunk until the next morning when Jackie was very hungover

After school the next day, Moon had fallen to sleep out of exhaustion, so she never heard Jackie coming into the house or know she was drunk until the next morning when Jackie was very hungover. "Okay, so what did I miss?" Moon asks Jackie, who was holding her head in her hands.

"Cole nearly kissed me and I nearly kissed Alex" Jackie tells Moon the things that Moon would find most interesting.

"Wait what?" Moon asks in shock.

"Cole took me to this party and they were playing truth or dare and Cole nearly kissed me" Jackie starts to explain "And last night Alex came in my room and I nearly kissed him but he pulled away because I was drunk."

"I mean, that is sweet of Alex to do that" Moon says to Jackie, who nods her head "But Cole? I would have never expected that from him. Oh... Wait. Yes I did."

"What do you mean you expected it?" Jackie asks Moon.

"Long story short" Moon tells Jackie, not wanting to go into full detail about the Paige scenario because in her opinion, it wasn't her place to say it "There was this situation between Cole and Alex and it might now be happening again. That's all I can say about it."

"Moon!" Jackie whines, not wanting an half-arsed explanation.

"Well, the question I want an answer to is, do you like either of them?" Moon asks Jackie, who looks down.

"I don't know" Jackie says with a huff "It's just so confusing you know? I just moved here a couple months ago and now I've got one guy who's tried to kiss me then I nearly kissed a guy who's the complete opposite, I just..."

"Do you want my opinion?" Moon asks, which makes Jackie nod "Your actions when you're drunk is what you want to do when you're sober but are too scared to do."

"So you think I tried to kiss Alex because I want to be with Alex?" Jackie asks, which makes Moon nod her head.

"I think you want to be with him" Moon tells Jackie "I just don't think you know it yet."

"Moon!" The two girls hear Lee shout as he bangs on the door.

"You can come in, Lee" Moon says with a small laugh as Lee walks into the room.

"Where have you been?" Lee asks as he opens the door "You're supposed to be watching a movie with me and Isaac."

"Shit, I forgot about that" Moon says before looking at Jackie "We'll talk later, okay?"

"Yeah, sure" Jackie tells Moon with a smile as Moon gets up and starts walking downstairs with Lee.

"I'm surprised you forgot since Isaac is involved" Lee says with a smirk, making Moon slap him on the arm "Ow! That hurt!"

"I didn't even hit you that hard" Moon argues with Lee "Stop being a baby."

"You did hit me hard" Lee argues back.

"Are you two arguing, again?" Isaac asks, rolling his eyes, as his brother and the girl he likes walks into the living room arguing.

"She hit me!" Lee complains to his brother.

"I didn't even hit him that hard! He's just being a baby!" Moon complains to Isaac. Moon and Lee bickered a lot and they always brought Isaac into the middle of it; which Lee didn't even know why he brought Isaac into the argument because he would always take Moon's side.

"She's right on this one" Isaac tells Lee "When Moon hits people, it doesn't hurt. She's weak."

"Of course you'd take your girlfriend's side" Lee huffs as he sits on the left of Isaac as Moon sits on Isaac's right "Anyways, what movie should we watch?"

"I think we should watch 10 Things I Hate About You" Moon says with a smile, making Isaac roll his eyes. 10 Things I Hate About You is one of Moon's favourite movies, behind Mean Girls and Tangled, obviously.

"No" Isaac complains "Moon, I'm not watching 10 Things I Hate About You again."

"But you've already watched it with me forty-six times..." Moon awkwardly says.

"We'll think of a movie we all want to watch" Isaac says "So, any options?"

TIME SKIP BY LEE BEING ISAAC AND MOON'S THIRD WHEEL

After ten minutes of scrolling through Netflix and Disney Plus, the trio had ended up watching 10 Things I Hate About You. Lee didn't really care what they watched but Isaac did not want to watch 10 Things I Hate About You for the forty-seventh time, so at first he said no... and then after five minutes Moon tried to convince him again... and then Moon gave Isaac the puppy dog eyes... and then Isaac gave in; he just couldn't say no to Moon. "He even learnt French for her" Moon says while crying as they watch the scene when Bianca kisses Cameron, like she always does.

"I don't get why you always cry at this scene" Isaac tells Moon "It's not even sad."

"It's the thought, Isaac!" Moon shouts, which makes Lee jump, who is too busy focused on the movie that he has never seen before "He liked her so much that he learnt another language for her. I wish someone would like me so much that they'd learn a different language for me."

"I can speak Spanish" Isaac says to Moon with a smile.

"I can speak Koine Greek" Moon says to Isaac, smiling back at him, not realising that he was trying to impress her.

"Can you two shut up!" Lee shouts at the two "I'm trying to watch the movie!" Lee shouts again, making Isaac and Moon look at each other, trying not to laugh, before going back to watch the movie.

943 Words