rumple the snake

After getting ice cream with Skylar and Grace, with a lot of questioning about Moon and Isaac (like always), the two girls finally got back to their home

After getting ice cream with Skylar and Grace, with a lot of questioning about Moon and Isaac (like always), the two girls finally got back to their home. "You're such a dickhead, Cole" Moon says to the second oldest Walter boy as her and Jackie walk to the living room, to see Cole, Isaac and Danny playing a video game "You left us at school."

"Should have shown up on time" Cole says with a sarcastic smirk, making Moon give him a fake smile in return.

"I tried to get him to wait" Lee says as he shakes over to the two girls as he looks at Moon "We were supposed to do our English project."

"Well, Lee, for that you get ice cream" Moon says with a smile as she gets one of the tubs of ice cream out of the bag.

"That's unfair" Isaac says, looking at Moon "Could of got the rest of us some."

"Did you try to get Cole to wait for us?" Moon asks Isaac, who just stays silent "Then no ice cream for you" She says before following Jackie into the kitchen.

"Ah, there you are" Katherine says to Moon and Jackie with a smile "How was your day?"

"It was okay" Jackie says with a smile "I met some nice people."

"Oh good" Katherine tells Jackie before looking at Moon "How was your day, Moon?"

"Pretty uneventful" Moon says with a shrug "But we brought you some ice cream."

"Oh, thank you" Katherine says, taking the bag of ice cream away from Jackie "I'm going to hide this in the freezer. Don't tell anyone it's there. It's just for us."

"I heard that" George says to his wife and the two girls.

"I'm going to go put my bag in my room" Moon says with a small smile before going up the stairs.

"Did you get a lift home?" Moon hears Isaac say from behind her as the two both walk into her room.

"Yeah, Grace gave us a ride home" Moon says, before placing her bag on the floor and sitting on her bed, with Isaac joining her.

"I didn't hear you wake up last night" Isaac tells Moon as he throws his arm around her shoulders "That's good, yeah?"

"I mean, the nightmares are getting better" Moon awkwardly says. She knew Isaac brought it up because he worried about her, but she still felt weird talking about it. She'd rather just forget "They only happen from time to time now."

"I know I don't say this a lot, but I'm proud of you" Isaac says, pulling Moon closer, kissing her on her forehead "You're, like, one of the strongest people I've ever met."

"Thanks, Isaac, it means a lot" Moon says, looking up at Isaac to see he's already looking at her.

After what seemed like ages of the two just staring at each other, Isaac decided to start to lean in. In his mind, it just seemed like the best thing to do, but that moment was interrupted by Alex walking into the room, making the two pull away from each other "Sorry to interrupt" Alex says with a laugh "Food's ready though, so you two lovebirds; break this up."

"Not lovebirds" Moon says as she gets put, hitting Alex on the arm as she walks past him.

"You're in love with her" Alex says with a smile as Isaac is still sat on the bed.

"No, I'm not" Isaac mumbles out.

"It's okay if you like her" Alex says to Isaac. Isaac was always worried that if he did start liking Moon, then Alex would murder him. He was scared to end up like how Alex and Cole are with Alex "I know you would treat her right, and you're my cousin so I trust you with her... Well any of you guys apart from Cole."

"Thanks" Isaac says as he gets up "Um, we should, um, probably go downstairs."

"Yeah, let's go" Alex says as the two mentally decide to leave the awkward conversation between the two of them as Alex sits down next to Moon and Isaac goes to sit next to Lee.

"That's my seat" Parker says to Jackie, who had just sat down next to Moon and Benny.

"Oh, sorry" Jackie says, quickly getting up, with Parker going to sit in her seat.

"Moon, can you plat my hair tomorrow?" Parker asks Moon "We have practice tomorrow so I don't want my hair flying in my face."

"Yeah sure, two or just the one?" Moon asks Parker. Parker always asked Moon to do her hair over Katherine, but that was mostly just because Moon works part time in a hair salon, so she knew Moon would probably do a better job.

"Um, just the one" Parker says with a smile as they hear Jackie scream, and they all look at her, to see she had picked up Rumple.

"Rumple!" Jordan yells as he runs over to his pet snake.

"Um, I'll go and help her" Moon awkwardly says as Lee, Isaac and Cole laugh at Jackie.

"Okay" Katherine says with a stressed out sigh as Moon runs upstairs to see Jackie in their room.

"I'm really sorry about that" Moon says to Jackie "Um, I could put those in the wash for you if you want. It'll get the stains out easier if we put them in now."

"Thank you" Jackie says with a small smile as she hands Moon the clothes over in spaghetti.

"I know this house is really crazy and it does take a while to get used to, but you'll love it here" Moon reassures Jackie "I promise."

932 Words