the wedding

The day of Hayley and Will's wedding had finally come

The day of Hayley and Will's wedding had finally come. Jackie and Moon had decided since all of the boys were wearing blue shirts, that they would both wear blue dresses to match them. Jackie had lent Moon a light blue v-neck dress with a slit at the leg, while Jackie had gone for her favourite light blue dress. "Jackie, Moon, you two look great" Danny says to the two girls in shock.

"Thanks, you too" Moon tells Danny with a smile, replying for the two girls.

"Thanks" Danny says with a smile, fixing his suit "Isaac was looking for you earlier, he's in the front row with Lee."

"Okay" Moon says before excusing herself to go and find her boyfriend, who was exactly where Danny had told her "There's my two favourite people."

"Wow" Lee says, seeing Moon in her dress, making Isaac turn around to look at his girlfriend.

"Moon, you look perfect" Isaac says with a smile, kissing Moon on the cheek, knowing she'd complain about her lipstick if he kissed her on the lips.

"You look perfect too, Isaac" Moon says with a smile as Lee starts posing behind the two, waiting for his turn to get a compliment "You look handsome too, Lee" Moon says, knowing what Lee was doing.

"Me, really?" Lee asks, sounding surprised, making Isaac roll his eyes while Moon just smiles at him "Why thank you, Moon" Lee says with a smile before death glaring Isaac "At least Moon compliments me" Lee tells his brother, being annoyed that Isaac complimented how Moon looks and not him.

"Only because you were practically begging for it" Isaac tells Lee "And of course I'm going to tell Moon how great she looks, she's my girlfriend. You're my brother, it'd be weird if I told you that you look good."

"Okay, I get it" Lee says, putting fake offence into his voice "You get a girlfriend and all of a sudden I don't matter to you. I get it. It's fine, it's fine. I'll just die alone."

"It's okay, Lee" Moon says with a laugh, pulling Lee into a hug "I'm here for you."

"I hate you two so much" Isaac bluntly tells his brother and girlfriend, who are ganging up on him.

"You love us" Moon says with a smile, pulling away from her hug with Lee, before hearing Nathan start to play the guitar "Oh my God, she's coming" Moon says happily.

Moon has always loved weddings, even though she's never been to one. She just has always loved the idea of them. The way you promise to love someone forever, through whatever happens, you'll always love them. She knew that a lot of marriages don't last forever, but in that moment, you're saying that you'll love that person for the rest of your life. Moon knew it was way too early in the relationship to be thinking about this, but she could imagine her and Isaac being up there one day, in the very far future. Moon could picture herself marrying Isaac one day.

"Welcome, family and friends" Mr Summerhill says "We are here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of Hayley Althea Young and William John Jefferson Walter. Hayley and Will have decided to embark on a new chapter of their lives. Today, they will confirm that special bond and start their new lives together. We are all honored to be here and to behold the love for and the commitment to each other. Hayley and Will mark this day by not only celebrating their love for each other but by recognising the love between all of us here. Parents, siblings, family and friends. That love is what makes this day so special and full of joy. Benny, rings please" Mr Summerhill says to Benny, who gives Will and Hayley their wedding rings "A ring is an unbroken, never-ending circle. It is a symbol of infinity and of your everlasting love. Please turn to each other and say your vows."

"Hayley, you are the most beautiful, smartest and kindest person I know" Will says to Hayley "Everyday you challenge me to be the best version of myself. You are my heart, my love, my home, my everything. I'm so lucky to have found you. And I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together."

"Will, on our very first date, I knew you were it for me" Hayley says to Will, making Moon and Isaac look at each other with a smile "You are talented, funny, smart, passionate, and just pretty darn fantastic. Our journey is just beginning, and... I want to travel with you always."

"Will, do you take Hayley to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Mr Summerhill asks.

"I do" Will says with a smile.

"And Hayley, do you take Will to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Mr Summerhill asks.

"Absolutely" Hayley says, making some people laugh "I mean, I do. Of course I do."

"Hayley and Will. You may now kiss" Mr Summerhill says.

"Why are you crying?" Isaac asks Moon, who is clapping with tears falling down her face.

"That was so beautiful" Moon says with a smile while crying, making Isaac laugh at her.

TIME SKIP BY MOON CRYING AT ANYTHING SHE FINDS CUTE

"Ladies and gentlemen, hi" Cole says into the microphone. He was chosen to make the speech today, in reasons he did not know, but he took it as his own responsibility to make it the best speech at the wedding "When Will asked me to make the toast tonight, he wanted just two things. Keep it short and don't embarrass him. And I gave my solemn promise to yes to both, which is why I'm not gonna mention... Danny" Cole says, making Danny get a photo of Will as a goth "His goth phase... where he painted his room purple and dyed his hair black. And I'm definitely not gonna mention when our dad caught him smoking behind the stables" Cole says, making Danny change the photo "Because these weren't your regular Marlboro's, if you know what I mean. And I am absolutely one hundred percent positively not gonna tell former Principal Sykes, by the way, it's great to see you sir, that it was indeed William John Jefferson Walter who TP'd his office six years ago after graduation" Cole says as Danny changes the photo again.

"I knew it!" Mr Sykes shouts.

"And Will lectures us on everything" Moon says to Isaac with a laugh.

"Yeah, tell me about it" Isaac says to Moon.

"So I'm not gonna talk about that stuff" Cole carries on "What I am gonna talk about is how Will has always been the most awesome big brother to all of us, even to Moon. He's the one who taught me how to play football. He never got tired of reading lines with Danny, or listening to Nathan play the guitar, taking Moon to all of her therapy sessions when she was going through things with her dad, helping Alex ride, showing Jordan how to use a camera, playing hockey with Parker, skateboard with Lee, video games with Isaac, and reading bedtime stories to Benny. That's just the kind of guy he is. Always there for his family and always thinking about everyone else before himself. And I'm gonna tell you about when he met Hayley. When Will met Hayley, it was just after New Year's. And none of us could figure out why he agreed to go out on a date in the freezing cold. Or why he went out in five feet of snow to see her the next day. And the next day. But then we met Hayley and we all understood. So I guess when you meet your person, you know, nothing else really matters. So, Hayley, we don't know how you put up with Will or with all of us... but we're glad you do. Welcome to the family. So let's raise a glass. To Will and Hayley."

"To Will and Hayley" All of the guests say.

"And now, the first dance" Cole announces before he goes to sit back down.

"Cole, I gotta say, I think that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard" Moon admits to Cole "You did a great job."

"Thanks Moon, that means a lot" Cole tells Moon with a sincere smile.

As the dance continues, people start to join, making Isaac look at Moon with a smile "Would my beautiful girlfriend care to dance?" Isaac asks, holding his hand out.

"I'd love to" Moon says with a smile, accepting Isaac's hand as they walk to the dance floor.

"You know, today has been pretty perfect" Isaac tells Moon while they're dancing.

"Yeah, it has been" Moon says to Isaac with a smile.

"This could be me and you one day" Isaac tells Moon "You know, getting married. I can imagine it."

"Mrs Moon Garcia" Moon says with a smile "I like the sound of that."

"Yeah, you better" Isaac says with a light laugh, pulling Moon into a kiss, who immediately kisses back.

1499 Words