the huddle

The Huddle is a very important part of Homecoming at Silver Falls

The Huddle is a very important part of Homecoming at Silver Falls. It's basically this festival to raise money for the school and it's also a way to show off the players before the Homecoming game. Moon did feel bad for Cole this year. She knew how devastated he was when he got told that he can't play football anymore, so the Homecoming game will just make everything worse for him. "So, you're meeting Isaac here, right?" Grace asks as Moon went to go and visit her at the church's barbecue. Since Grace's little conversation with Isaac, she had been brainstorming a bunch of ways to get Isaac and Moon together. She knew Isaac definitely likes Moon because he didn't deny it and she knows that Moon likes Isaac, but she just doesn't know herself yet.

What Grace didn't know is that actually Moon is starting to realise that she does like Isaac more than a friend, but she's too scared for anything to happen for a number of reasons. She likes the way her life is now and doesn't want anything to change that. "Yeah, he said he's hanging around with Garret, Lee and the others for a bit and then he'd come to meet me" Moon explains to Grace.

"Honestly, I don't know why you two just don't get together? I mean, you already act like a couple" Grace brings up "The only difference is you two would be putting a label on it."

"For me, there's more reasons to not be in a relationship then there is reasons for me and Isaac to be together" Moon tells Grace.

"So, if there wasn't any of the bad reasons then you would get into a relationship with him?" Grace asks, which makes Moon stay silent "Moon Shaw, are you admitting you like Isaac?"

"I don't know. Maybe" Moon says with a sigh "Yesterday before you came into his room, we sort of had a moment and then I had this weird feeling in my stomach and..."

"You totally like him" Grace says, which stresses Moon out "It's okay to like him. Everyone knows you two like each other apart from you and Isaac. It'll work out."

"Grace... I might need a matchmaker" Moon says, making Grace jump up and down with a smile on her face.

"Finally! I was waiting for the day you were going to say that" Grace shouts, trying to calm herself down "So, what is putting you off getting with Isaac?"

"There are two main reasons" Moon tells Grace, who looks very invested in their conversation "One, I hate the way he treats girls. Two, I don't want anything to change between me and Alex."

"Well, for one, I think Alex would be happy you two wouldn't be pining for each other anymore if you got together" Grace says with a laugh "And the first point, I don't really know what to say. Yes, he treats girls badly, but you're different from all those other girls to him. You're Moon."

"It still puts me off being in a relationship with him" Moon tells Grace "It's a red flag and I do not want a toxic relationship."

"I think he treats girls like that is because he hasn't found the right girl" Grace tells Moon "And you're the right girl for him. You two are a match made in heaven."